4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Really enjoyed the demo, but did have two issues.
1) The Fullscreen didn't work for me (though I do see this is going to be fixed... so yeah)
2) I am the type that doesn't like the one-sided thing in the intimate encounters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just my own feelings on it.

Wish you luck and will follow this as one to watch for sure.

Reactions: MrBenny

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
Really enjoyed the demo, but did have two issues.
1) The Fullscreen didn't work for me (though I do see this is going to be fixed... so yeah)
2) I am the type that doesn't like the one-sided thing in the intimate encounters.
Just my own feelings on it.

Wish you luck and will follow this as one to watch for sure.
Thanks for the feedback! Fullscreen issue is already fixed, just doing a few other things before I post the update.

Reactions: TheDevian

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Good stuff so far dev. Really enjoyed the demo. Jenny is so cute, but damn if Maria doesn't throw a wrench in the plans.

Grace seems interesting, but a wild card at the moment. Wonder if she'll try to lure the MC away from her friend?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amomynous Games

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
Good stuff so far dev. Really enjoyed the demo. Jenny is so cute, but damn if Maria doesn't throw a wrench in the plans.

Grace seems interesting, but a wild card at the moment. Wonder if she'll try to lure the MC away from her friend?
Thank you! Grace doesn't seem like the type to do that to her best friend...but that doesn't mean she's not interested.

• Red Heart
Reactions: VNwhiteknight

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
Not every game needs to have a harem component. This one with it being in a work setting and more of a realish life vibe to it in the demo, doesn't feel right to have a harem.

I don't see the appeal of harems to be honest, as the games tend to get repetitive with them incorporated. It also eliminates any tension between the LIs and takes away from character development in my opinion.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes