4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I've been testing this and everything looks to be working correctly now. The selected idle/hover images were missing for the settings buttons (fullscreen/window, unseen text, etc.), so it looks like they are not functional but do in fact work. I cannot replicate any issues switching between fullscreen/window mode. The buttons in settings, using the F key, and using alt+Enter all work as expected. I will continue testing and see if I can replicate it, but it looks to be good to go.
The error was exactly like this, you put the game in full screen, and through the options menu, both icons the full screen and the windowed mode, put the game in windowed mode, and once you do that, neither of them return to fullscreen. Through the keyboard it always works. when you update it I will be happy to try it again

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
The error was exactly like this, you put the game in full screen, and through the options menu, both icons the full screen and the windowed mode, put the game in windowed mode, and once you do that, neither of them return to fullscreen. Through the keyboard it always works. when you update it I will be happy to try it again
Awesome, this is not happening anymore so I believe this is all fixed now. Will post an update as soon as I can, and thanks again for the detailed feedback! Very much appreciated!

Reactions: Sin_Mechero

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Not every game needs to have a harem component. This one with it being in a work setting and more of a realish life vibe to it in the demo, doesn't feel right to have a harem.

I don't see the appeal of harems to be honest, as the games tend to get repetitive with them incorporated. It also eliminates any tension between the LIs and takes away from character development in my opinion.
I don't know about other Harem lovers but I like kinetic novels instead of huge decision trees and since the LI path is usually the happiest outcome for every character it feels shitty to have to make characters sad with my choices especially since in most cases the relationship is inevitable if you're just nice to the characters. You actively need to make bad choises not to have a disaster. I play these for the stories as well as the lewds and don't enjoy sad stories.

The game doesn't need to be a full harem though, as long as all good paths are viable in a single play through.

There are many types of stories for many audiences and preferences but these are my thoughts on why I enjoy harem stories the most.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
A few things to look forward to in the next installment of Office Perks
I'm looking forward to what you did show! :love: (y)

I enjoyed the start of the game and I had no problems. Only thing was that I had to do a fast skip of the whole game as I missed to save before the game ended. I would be glad if their was a last screen "Time to save now" or something llike that. :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amomynous Games

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
I'm looking forward to what you did show! :love: (y)

I enjoyed the start of the game and I had no problems. Only thing was that I had to do a fast skip of the whole game as I missed to save before the game ended. I would be glad if their was a last screen "Time to save now" or something llike that. :LOL:
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it! Good idea about the 'save now' screen. I'll add that in the next update!

Reactions: nastyastefa

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So according to the Patreon the dev is working on version 3 and further down version 2 was supposedly release for everyone but is locked behind the lowest supporter level... any idea why this thread is still on the demo version?

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
So according to the Patreon the dev is working on version 3 and further down version 2 was supposedly release for everyone but is locked behind the lowest supporter level... any idea why this thread is still on the demo version?
Hi, dev here - Version 0.0.2 was released for all patrons on 9/1 and will be released publicly once version 0.0.3 is released to patrons, which should be within the next couple of weeks.

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
d5_evaday6.png

Hey everyone! Excited to announce that Office Perks v0.0.2 is now available to the public! Links have been updated, and this release includes the official Mac and Android versions as well!

IMPORTANT NOTE:
The relationship system and some other base-level code has been completely reworked. Your current saves WILL NOT WORK and will result in errors. You will need to restart the game from the beginning, but I am hopeful this will be the only time this will be required. No promises though, it is an early release game after all. :)

Changelog v0.0.2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope you enjoy the latest update! Version 0.0.3 is just around the corner!

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it! Good idea about the 'save now' screen. I'll add that in the next update!
hello I have a question about the game before I download it as a monogamy player

are the sex scenes / relationships

forced or can I choose who I want to be with

and will the girls have their own ending
apologies if this question has been answered before I didn't see it

thank you for your time

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
hello I have a question about the game before I download it as a monogamy player

are the sex scenes / relationships

forced or can I choose who I want to be with

and will the girls have their own ending
apologies if this question has been answered before I didn't see it

thank you for your time
Hi! All intimate/sexual relationships are optional. If you show interest in an LI by flirting, you will get the optional scenes. There are many main-story scenes with all of the girls, so if you're "forced" to have interactions, it is because it is important to the main story line, but the sexual content is optional.

Sep 3, 2020
Hi! All intimate/sexual relationships are optional. If you show interest in an LI by flirting, you will get the optional scenes. There are many main-story scenes with all of the girls, so if you're "forced" to have interactions, it is because it is important to the main story line, but the sexual content is optional.
thank you for the reply brother I don't mind interacting with the other girls as long as I don't have to sleep with them

Reactions: Amomynous Games

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Just saw this game. Anyone get a little bit of an Elijah Wood vibe from MC/Jonas's face?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OfficePerks-0.0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TheMagicalGurl
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes