4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I mentioned that there are 3 characters that are or will be open to a throuple, one is MC. Again, heavy spolier territory here so, I would hope that you play the game, learn about the girls as the story progresses, and make decisions as they are presented to you. In my view, we are still very early in the game, so finding out about these things at this point is appropriate. I'm not going to have Jenny blurt out on the first or second day that she and her friend used to be FWB's back in the day, because that would be super weird and it doesn't make any sense to disclose this rather personal detail so early.
I don't like throuple because they tend to include a lot of lesbian sex.

So for me to be interested in the game I should happen to only be interested in a single LI and be able to avoid all the sex scenes with the rest of the LIs. Something I suspect will be basically impossible.

Bigsy1

Jul 11, 2021
I don't like throuple because they tend to include a lot of lesbian sex.

So for me to be interested in the game I should happen to only be interested in a single LI and be able to avoid all the sex scenes with the rest of the LIs. Something I suspect will be basically impossible.
you can easily romance only LI at a time with several saves

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Or you can be like me and have ONE SAVE TO FUCK THEM ALL!
(seriously, Nikki, Maria, Eva, Jenny i want all of em. They are all so cute)

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
Is lesbianism a big part of the content?
And will lesbian be avoidable if not
I'm not interested That the MC will be the pillar of the relationship
Or the girl is a lesbian and turns into a
BI Because MC special

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Is lesbianism a big part of the content?
And will lesbian be avoidable if not
I'm not interested That the MC will be the pillar of the relationship
Or the girl is a lesbian and turns into a
BI Because MC special
Two of the LIs hooked up with each other in the past. The MC can encourage them to potentially do so again, or not. It's an extremely minor part of the story at this point, and up to the player to decide whether it's explored further in future updates.

Reactions: Juv3

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of: Office Perks [v0.0.3.2]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download

Reactions: LucaSex69

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
OK, so on the front page it says 0.0.3.2 plus the Google Drove version I am downloading is labeled that version yet the thread title shows 0.0.2 and SOL's compressed version on this page says the same. Am I having a stroke?
Thread title is updated to correct version, which is v0.0.3.2.

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
Damn, inviting all the LIs to the same party is really bold and kinda stupid. What's the ideal scenario Jonas/MC? Icarus impression incoming.
Haha, yeah, may not be the smartest move, but who knows. Maybe everything will work out perfectly? Thanks for all the feedback, much appreciated! Also changed that chardonnay line to cabernet, nice catch. :)

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes