4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

ExhibitGames

Nov 10, 2020
Really liking this so far, which is saying a lot because I generally only play games with female protag. and exhibitionism tag.
I'm definitely gonna watch this closely. I really like the original models....especially Nikki just something about her look and personality is very appealing to me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amomynous Games

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Really liking this so far, which is saying a lot because I generally only play games with female protag. and exhibitionism tag.
I'm definitely gonna watch this closely. I really like the original models....especially Nikki just something about her look and personality is very appealing to me.
wow can you explain to me the good side of female protags? i avoided it since day 1 cuz i always felt weird about it

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
wow can you explain to me the good side of female protags? i avoided it since day 1 cuz i always felt weird about it
They are not for everyone but it is nice for female players to get to insert themselves into games also and for us guys, we get to "control/corrupt" a female character(which is a bit of a power trip for some). Not many of them get it right though, for my taste. I do not like any non-con and far too many female protagonist games feature non-con heavily. That works for some, just not for me. There are only a few that I have found and liked a lot.

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
Hey all - I checked on the error and it looks like Mega doesn't like overwriting files. GDrive and Mediafire links seem to be good to me (I downloaded from each for PC and the error is fixed on those), but downloading from Mega gave me the older version for some reason. I've updated the links on the main page for Mega and you should be downloading v0.0.3.2.f to get the fixed version.

If you're having issues with any of the other platforms on GDrive or Mediafire, please let me know.

If you don't want to redownload the whole thing, you should be able to just replace these two files attached, but if you're using any mods, this will overwrite those for day 1 and day 9. But please let me know if you continue having issues!

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Hey all - I checked on the error and it looks like Mega doesn't like overwriting files. GDrive and Mediafire links seem to be good to me (I downloaded from each for PC and the error is fixed on those), but downloading from Mega gave me the older version for some reason. I've updated the links on the main page for Mega and you should be downloading v0.0.3.2.f to get the fixed version.

If you're having issues with any of the other platforms on GDrive or Mediafire, please let me know.

If you don't want to redownload the whole thing, you should be able to just replace these two files attached, but if you're using any mods, this will overwrite those for day 1 and day 9. But please let me know if you continue having issues!

Thank you so much for your speed, you are legendary

Reactions: Amomynous Games
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes