4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
So, this whole harem conversation is really bothering me because I'm honestly 50/50 on it. At this point, there is no path that ends with MC having a full harem of all six LIs. Approaching major spoiler territory here, but the endings planned are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

However, I 100% understand all of your points. To me, with the established personalities of the girls in Office Perks, a full harem just doesn't feel 'natural'.
I only play one ending in VNs (once I've gotten the first ending, the game is over forever). So for me to play a non-harem game, I'll have to be interested in only one LI. Unless by some chance one of the LIs attracts me much more than the rest, I'll usually like several LIs (even all of them). So I usually don't find a reason to try non-harem games.

In any case, if it so happened that I only liked one LI, then I would only be interested in the MC having sex scenes and a romantic relationship with her (that is, I would proceed to sexually and romantically ignore all LIs and side girls except for the chosen one.) But if instead of one I was interested in two, then I wouldn't play the game.

surja

Jul 27, 2019
God..I love your game. Finally, I see beautiful and unique characters with super facial expressions. The only negative I found is that you have to click too many times to save. I can't wait for the sequel.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amomynous Games

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, if people are saying that is not v0.1.2 in the OP, I know these are below are v0.1.2.

Office Perks [v0.1.2] [Amomynous Games]

Changelog:
  • 1,005 new renders
  • 15+ scenes + 5 sexy scenes
  • Intoducing our first side character
  • One new music track, one new sfx
  • New fancy loading screen
Win/Linux/Mac/Android:
MEGA
Office Perks [v0.1.2] [Amomynous Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
playing through the new update and at the part where Shitbag Carson sold the biz and left everyone high and dry. pretty sure that's illegal? hopefully the employees get together and sue Carson for pulling that shit. or at least go after the person that bought the business. surely there must be some consideration for employees that get fucked over like that?
could be wrong about it being illegal i guess. but that would suck to that happen for real. and i am sure it happens...

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So, this whole harem conversation is really bothering me because I'm honestly 50/50 on it. At this point, there is no path that ends with MC having a full harem of all six LIs. Approaching major spoiler territory here, but the endings planned are

However, I 100% understand all of your points. To me, with the established personalities of the girls in Office Perks, a full harem just doesn't feel 'natural'.

I can see both sides of the argument and the reasons for them. I will do some honest thinking on this. As it is today, I'm going to continue on the path that I'm on. v006 is already out on patreon, and v007 and beyond are fully written. How the choices made affect other things could still be easily modified.

Thanks for all the feedback. As the overview of the game states: "A game dev's job is never easy..." and I don't have six beautiful perks to keep me entertained. :)
Wait, there isn't going to be a harem ending?
This is extremely disappointing to read. The idea of being made to fall in love with all of these gorgeous women only to be forced to choose one is too much.

Please tell me this thinking has changed? Please?

4.10 star(s) 17 Votes