Changelog:
  • 1,005 new renders
  • 15+ scenes + 5 sexy scenes
  • Intoducing our first side character
  • One new music track, one new sfx
  • New fancy loading screen
Win/Linux/Mac/Android:
MEGA
First side character? I thought that was the yoga instructor? Or maybe the bartender. Curious...

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I think the last update proved that both of them are main girls.
I'd change "proved" to "attempted." I really like this game, but those two LIs didn't seem to have the groundwork to justify them being main LIs in my book. But I'm also tired and solidly toasted, so I won't go on about it.

Replaying the end of last chapter, (probably tech issues). Chilling with Jenny after the party shows she's amazing, but for real life, she'd be an A-/B+ match for me. No fault, just different priorities. But she is pretty amazing, reminds me of a (good) ex, in a lot of ways.

The clothing theft is also very too real. Even years later I miss some of those purloined objects.

Not asking for a hug from Maria after the plot point seems like a miss to me.

Hard to give a response to the update without playing all the parts, but seemed like a solid update. Looking forward to exploring the other paths, but the steps forward so far, work.

• Haha
Reactions: IRebel and gregers

torrents

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OfficePerks-0.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Confirmed this is v0.1.1 not v0.1.2 so if you're wondering why none of the content outlined in the release notes is in here, that's why.
COMPRESSED version on previous page is the right one

btw dev, little suggestion for the future - if you create 3some scene make sure MC fuck BOTH girls , not just one. It was disappointing that Grace doesn't get a proper fuck

Reactions: The ArcKnight
4.10 star(s) 17 Votes