4.10 star(s) 17 Votes

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
So you all knew about it and not one of you dinged me...

You all suck... :ROFLMAO:
I've been playing this one for a while; it's one of my favorites. I guess I should've spread the word about it... Oh, wait... it's in my signature graphic! ;)

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Office Perks v0.0.7p with MurrayMod's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: - -

Reactions: m4pII

Amomynous Games

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2023
Office Perks - DevLog 7/12 (v0.1.2)

Hey everyone! Another riveting dev log for you all to read! ;)

-----

Made some great progress this week and I'm steadily marching toward the final scene of this version. Hang in there, it's gonna be a fun ride!
  • 923 total renders so far / 131 since previous dev log
  • Approximately 85% complete
I'm expecting all posing/rendering done within the next two weeks. A fair amount of post-work to do on close to 1,000 renders, but that shouldn't take more than a day. Just based on the total number of renders here, this is one of the largest updates to-date. I think the only other update that had close to 1,000 renders was the party update which had something like 1,500 or something crazy.

This version has scenes with all of the LI's (though not all of them get a sexy scene), and we meet our first side-girl, too! I'm super excited to get this one in your hands!

As always, thank you for your continued support!

d17_evanight8.png

d17_jennymeeting87.png

d17_mariamorning2.png

d17_tbpdelivery8.png

Also, July monthly wallpapers have been posted to patreon. Seven glorious 4K wallpapers featuring Jenny!

Public wallpaper below, get the rest on patreon:
July_Jenny1p_4K.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Office Perks [v0.1.2] [Amomynous Games]

Changelog:
  • 1,005 new renders
  • 15+ scenes + 5 sexy scenes
  • Intoducing our first side character
  • One new music track, one new sfx