VN Ren'Py Onhold Office Seduction [v0.5b Final] [Tremmi]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Curious why owe rent this week is astronomical. End up having to cheat money to pay rent...

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
boring game
played 7 weeks (game time) but nothing but sleep work and talk
yes i have the dildo and hacked it but nothing more got a bj helping her but after that weeks of nothing

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
Does anyone know how to help Tina?! I advised her to sleep before yoga(as Mary said) but she said she overslept. As far as I remember Mary said I should get her an alarm clock, but I dunno where to find it.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Ren'Py game with no rollback.
Time to back away slowly.
Personally have this added to 0rollback.rpy which I throw into the game folder of any RenPy game I play. Believe its partly Sam's Unren Utility, just added in some extra like the keymap. Its to add keypad controls for rollback(+ -) and menu selection(4 6 8 2).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PS: Certain games don't like dev to be enabled.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
So the MC from main seduction doesnt end up with any of the girls from there? bummer. was hoping for redhead or sister ending but noooo and red head is here... think i'll pass last project didnt really give me an ok ending even if it was to set up next project.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Somebody please explain to me how in the world can this dev be making $1,700 on Patreon. Any other games I should know about?

Dusqmourne

Sep 29, 2018
So if you keep getting handjobs it changes for mary to BJ etc, if you keep being nice to maid she invites you to help saturdays and go to fortune teller, you can enter july's office and answer really obscure questions answered above in the thread.

beardo805

Mar 17, 2019
where/how do I find the flash drive for mary, read something about an archive room in a thread but I can't even find that? Any help would be appreciated

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote