VN Ren'Py Onhold Office Seduction [v0.5b Final] [Tremmi]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
This project is freezed because of college project. Second is more popular and all powers transfer to it.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 115941

Overview:
Hello, my followers, this is the first version of my second project. I want to share it with you and now you can taste this game. This theme is very interesting to play. It is a simulator of an office worker.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-24
Release date: 2019-02-24
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.4 Final
Language: English
Other Games: Main Seduction - College Seduction
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
PC: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others:

View attachment 113281 View attachment 113282 View attachment 113283 View attachment 113284 View attachment 96159 View attachment 96161 View attachment 96164 View attachment 96162
Question: Timeline?? Does This Fall Between "Main" & "College" Seduction (after Kelly Leaves College & Disappears), or will this come After College Seduction??

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
So the MC from main seduction doesnt end up with any of the girls from there? bummer. was hoping for redhead or sister ending but noooo and red head is here... think i'll pass last project didnt really give me an ok ending even if it was to set up next project.
Just an Observation; As Long As MC IS STILL In Love w/ Helen (MOM); He Will Not "Abandon Her".
He Will Continue To "Play around", But Only Person Her cares about Is Mom & Celine (Kelly & Cassie are Secondary as Far as "Love Interests".
(Outside of Mom, I would Choose Cassie,...Best Fit)

Sayujiro

Aug 25, 2018
Uhm... just finished Main Seduction. i WANTED to play the sequel, College Seduction, but then stumbled upon this here. the sweet Kelly caught my attention immediately when i looked over the sample pics. i haven't played beyond 2nd day though, but...

i must admid, she was my absolute favourite girl in Part 1 (Main Seduction). i had wished the script would have allowed to have more content with her back there. and even after she ran off in panic at some point, she still was(/is?) in love with the MC after all. hope this game here takes that into account somehow (like i said, haven' t had the chance to actually play this yet)...

but honestly, seeing this absolute cutie as a possible romance option for the new MC here, it almost feels a bit like NTR...

any console cheats available ?
cash and money will not work
absolutely:

NOTE: during interactions with the girls, there will pop up a little heart on the top left on a random occasion. this is a 'flirt button'. click it, and it rises the girl's TRUST +1. click anywhere else, and it disappears. now, WHY on earth does FLIRTING with a girl rise her TRUST in you? wouldn't a rise in LUST be much more logical? and a rise in trust for finishing the girl's quests? just thinking here...

!!! BIG EDIT !!!
OKAY GUYS, PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE...

- i looked into the script. apparently there shall be different presents that can be given to each of the girls. 2 they like (+relation), and 2 they hate (-relation), to be specific. how come i can only give chokolate or the camila plant to ANY of them?

- there should be another girl in the shop besides/after i met Judy. when? where? why? how? (u get me^^)

- from what i read in the posts, there should be MUCH more dialogue and interaction options for each of the girls (somewhat about yoga and what not witch Tina, for example) i get nothing of that. they still tell me the same stuff since my first day there. tina doesn't want me to talk to her due to her meditation, and Mary still doesn't know what to talk about

- i solved the quest with Kelly (gave her the money). but unless like with Mary (solved her quest too AND got the sexy reward), the char info for Kelly didn't update in the diary. and besides, she doesn't even gossip with me anymore. she first told me 'not now, we talk later' and now she just answers 'not now sweety' after the initial 'ok, man, listen' she always gives on the gossip dialogue option

SOLVED! I dug into nearly every script in the game using notepad and found the following: in Kelly's quest script, at 2 points, the variable of the progress wasn't set correctly. Therefore, the diary info screen for her couldn't be updated. and for the gossip thingy, it is intended that they don't gossip anymore when you reach a certain 'mood' with any of the girls. not LOGICAL that they talk to you less, the better you get along with each other, but yea, so seems the original idea/script.

for anybody who wonders: while i was at the quest thingy, i also found several variable setting errors in another script. those lead to the MC to say that you are on odds with Kelly, even if your relationship (her mood) is on 100. as soon as you pass 100 however, the game will still display only 100, btw.
well, anyways, i fixed those variable errors as well, and now the MC's thoughts while entering the reception are a little different ;)

- i 'started' the Cecilia path. she came to me several times, told me to get at least 30 points with every girl to contine. i grinded ALL of them to 30+ but still i 'tell' Cecilia my task isn't fulfilled when she shows up. and when she 'reminds' me of my scores, which are displayed correctly for every girl, she leaves Kelly out on that summary completely (wild guess: did the Kelly variable go missing in her script somehow?)

okay, that was much. but if i haven't missed some MAJOR hint or action-to-take, that now prevents me from advancing the plot, i guess my game is just f*cked up really seriously...

any help/ideas please?

Last edited:

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I can help :) Try to play college and drop the office until we would back to work on it. This project should be reworked totally. Sad for me that I spent much time on version 5 and prepare many content for new update but after that I understand that it is totally shit.

Our 4th project will be mix of free gameplay and big number of scenes and animations.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Uhm... just finished Main Seduction. i WANTED to play the sequel, College Seduction, but then stumbled upon this here. the sweet Kelly caught my attention immediately when i looked over the sample pics. i haven't played beyond 2nd day though, but...

i must admid, she was my absolute favourite girl in Part 1 (Main Seduction). i had wished the script would have allowed to have more content with her back there. and even after she ran off in panic at some point, she still was(/is?) in love with the MC after all. hope this game here takes that into account somehow (like i said, haven' t had the chance to actually play this yet)...

but honestly, seeing this absolute cutie as a possible romance option for the new MC here, it almost feels a bit like NTR...
i ended up dropping this game for the same reason. when i saw redhead from "Main seduction" and sister also. kinda ruined college for me also. but i should give college another try.

xhienkun

Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 115941

Overview:
Hello, my followers, this is the first version of my second project. I want to share it with you and now you can taste this game. This theme is very interesting to play. It is a simulator of an office worker.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-24
Release date: 2019-02-24
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.4 Final
Language: English
Other Games: Main Seduction - College Seduction
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
PC: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others:

View attachment 113281 View attachment 113282 View attachment 113283 View attachment 113284 View attachment 96159 View attachment 96161 View attachment 96164 View attachment 96162
Finaly... <3

Sayujiro

Aug 25, 2018
I can help :) Try to play college and drop the office until we would back to work on it. This project should be reworked totally. Sad for me that I spent much time on version 5 and prepare many content for new update but after that I understand that it is totally shit.

Our 4th project will be mix of free gameplay and big number of scenes and animations.
LOL. i figured as much. hope you don't mind i spent some time in the scrips now and edited some stuff a bit to my liking. never messed with renpy so far (or even cared to do so). but i managed to give every girl 2 different gift items that will raise different stats for her. i even added the 'present' option to Fiona when you meet her at the reception. since she only appears there twice a week, i made her accept 2 compliments/gifts on every meeting (included a counter in the chat option as well^^). i still couldn't get the mia --> kate route to work properly. after adding a jump from mia to kate, as soon as she tells you she can't pay your 50$ back, i only get kate's first dialog (with the 100$ parking ticket - yea, sure). oh well...

EDIT: actually, i got it now. the set-points for a variable were declared with == instead of = so it didn't work. same problem i solved with Kelly's diary update regarding her quest progress earlier. i shoud've known. i went like 100 times through the kate script now^^

i WANTED to play this one as far as possible, even though it's 'unpolished' ;)
with the super hot Kelly (my absolute favourite) and Celine it feels like Seduction 1.5 to me, like a bridge between Main Seduction and College Seduction you know.

if i may shout a whish to you: PLEASE add TONS of content with Kelly to whatever release she may be featured in next.
she deserves to be a super-main-girl, and she hopefully will not be NTR'd from the MC then. imho non-avoidable NTR just sucks.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote