3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

critter

Jun 9, 2017
when i´m in the police iffice at first day i did talk with every guy but when i go to the Police Officer he said i doesn´t talk with everyone.

can anybody help me ?
Have you talked to the niece of the officer at the back wall of the central hall?

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
So im stuck on the part after the murder where im supposed to interrogate the guy, not the first time but second. The captain says he's already told the guard but when i go to the interrogation door it doesn't open when I press enter. I already checked in with admin girl and spoken to both captain and guard and pretty much everyone in office. Is the content supposed to end there?

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
So im stuck on the part after the murder where im supposed to interrogate the guy, not the first time but second. The captain says he's already told the guard but when i go to the interrogation door it doesn't open when I press enter. I already checked in with admin girl and spoken to both captain and guard and pretty much everyone in office. Is the content supposed to end there?

Have you been down in the prison and spoken to Daryl? If so, you have to go the Computer outside the sheriffs office to investigate further.

The prison is on the side where your Dressing room is.

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
Forget already game and this theme dead.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Sep 22nd 30+25$, Sep 25th 15$, Sep 29th 10$ and Oct 6th 5$ ?!

If my calculation is correct and follow Key's initial release plan.

We have already figured out that we don't have any high tier patrons in here, so I'm hoping someone will get it this weekend or beginning of next week.

Necore

Jul 25, 2017
there was no post on 29sept. ... I don´t think that on October 6th what comes....

M

MantisK

Sep 22nd 30+25$, Sep 25th 15$, Sep 29th 10$ and Oct 6th 5$ ?!

If my calculation is correct and follow Key's initial release plan.

We have already figured out that we don't have any high tier patrons in here, so I'm hoping someone will get it this weekend or beginning of next week.
It says $30 is released 10 days before public, which was over 2 days ago.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I only responded with the info at hand where someone shared Key's Weekly update which was posted on September 22nd

Hey guys,

The final version of this update which is bug free now (fingers crossed) is being uploaded right now. It's going to be sent to $30 and $25 Patrons first and then I will be sending it to $15 Patrons on Monday!

I've been working on the Comic some of this week, and I'll be completing it next week in whole for those who are supporting me on a level to receive this reward. I'll also be taking time to complete that pesky walkthrough people have been demanding. This will be available to all Patrons.

I've now got the weekend to do on the game which is going to filled with a lot of lewd material due to the fact most of you have degraded Chloe's morale to a complete slut level.

If you have any questions please PM me. For those who have messaged me regarding rewards etc. They will all be sent out with this update in about an hour.

Thank you!

Key'

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Im stuck in the barn on my third visit. I can't leave the building and i tried clicking enter on the gate and clicked enter on every single object in the room, what do i do? Like there's no white shiny dot and the exits don't work.

Last edited:

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Im stuck in the barn on my third visit. I can't leave the building and i tried clicking enter on the gate and clicked enter on every single object in the room, what do i do? Like there's no white shiny dot and the exits don't work.
Yeah that's a bug, maybe because the third scene isn't ready yet, so use a save before that and do something else in the meantime.

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Please guys, stop whining. That does not help. Never worked before, and never will.
The only thing that whining accomplish is spamming the thread and messing up with notifications.
It will be posted eventually. Just be patient.

Reactions: jande21 and Thjor3
Aug 5, 2016
Please guys, stop whining. That does not help. Never worked before, and never will.
The only thing that whining accomplish is spamming the thread and messing up with notifications.
It will be posted eventually. Just be patient.
Yes, the game is near completion and one member here has already pledged to one of the higher tiers so they'll get the link eventually, perhaps even the final version (thank you very much whoever it was, on behalf of everyone here).

Have patience, we will get it eventually.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes