3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Terry Bishop

May 17, 2017
I don't know if anyone here is a $30 patron, but historically the Officer Chloe updates on here have been after one of the other tiers have gotten it, either because nobody has it or nobody is willing to share this early after a release. Waiting will be worthwhile regardless because the later tiers will have a bugfix included in their update.

In the mean time, now would be a good time to share saves just before the end of the previous update. People will ask and it'll be nice to have somewhere to point them. I skipped the last update so I can't help in that regard :/
I have a bunch of saves from 0.82 update made at key points of the story (before Chloe is about to make a certain decision). But a single (maybe, two saves) is the save up to the end of the 0.82 story). I pursue both paths with Louis and the other guy from PD (forgot his name).
I can share the saves later today or tomorrow with brief description. But be warned that, apart from two major paths (NTR and non-NTR), there're multiple subevents which persons might or might not to choose. Personally, I realized I'd missed a number of scenes with "peeping Kris" along the NTR route, opted out of Bestiality (on purpose) and missed a first Chloe+Louis sex encounter.
I remember Key's said he would share a complete walkthrough which some may find more worthwhile than continue playing someone else's story.

PS: I'm dying to play the remaining weekends rather than looking forward to the infiltration adventures. So, I guess, I'd have to wait till early October when Key's wraps up the whole thing

Terry Bishop

May 17, 2017
UPDATE: 2d batch of saves attached.

When I checked the saves (other than referenced above) yesterday night, it turned out I had not been tracking progress with regard to dating Dennis (the other cop's name (if I'm not mistaken) whom Chloe can opt to date, non-NTR route). Nor did I track progress pertaining to the Infiltration story (after opting to date Dennis). Generally, in this playthrough Chloe practiced a more restrained way in the town (except when with Dennis) and irregularly displayed a more lewd behavior inside the Shade's premises. Moreover, one of the attached saves — albeit well into the Infiltration assignment — should be as far as a day or two before the end of the 0.82 update. I did that on purpose in order to have a leeway to act differently (choose to keep corruption lower or higher as it may be worthwhile to explore story with a varying corruption degree) when the dev releases the next update.

I apologize for inconsistency. All of the saves in the 2d batch attached should pertain to after Dennis (non-NTR) route.

PS: 1) more detailed achievements are described along with the 2d batch attachment not to spoil the story for others. Furthermore, there's a desk in the Chloe's bedroom where you can see sex scene gallery discovered by me. 2) Be sure to read Changelog - 23.06.2017 and a partial Walkthrough 0.6.1a (all available in the OP download) by Key's wherein he described some major events and prerequisites.

I do encourage you, though, to start playing from the scratch as there's a lot of stuff you may not want to miss depending on your fetishes. The game is extremely complex and the story is so fleshed out that you may not realize the fact until you play through a few times.

w1ll1w

Sep 18, 2017
Can anyone help me out on how to get the topless in public scene and is there a second scene with the homeless guy jerking off? There was only an option to smell the cum not taste it.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Can anyone help me out on how to get the topless in public scene and is there a second scene with the homeless guy jerking off? There was only an option to smell the cum not taste it.

For the topless scene rescue the girl in the alleyway, then do it a second time at the little park area in front of the Café at the weekend during the afternoon.
For the second homeless scene, don't remember if it was one in the 0.82 version but I know I got another scene in a earlier version if it was in v.0.5-0.7

But I guess you need a certain CP level, and chosen the Town Route on Day 2 for the homeless guy.

Reactions: ponyguy

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Marmalade or Jam.....

I PREFER MARMALADE WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED TO PICK THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!? Damn auto picks :(

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

Marmalade is better :(

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
I think we must wait final ver game and wait when it will be free for all. Nobody have new version game i think and this is really sad :frown:

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes