3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Hope

Aug 5, 2016
This is the last post on his Patreon, I'm a 25$ patreon, so I'm pretty sure the new update isn't out yet.

Posted 5th of Sep:

Hey guys,

Some of you may be wondering if the update is coming out today. Due to a rewrite of the story on the Friday; which is the final day undercover for Chloe, it isn't going to be today but more likely Friday. This is due to the fact I need to get this right or else everything else would have kind of been leading up to nothing. I'm sure you will all understand that.

This will be the last heavy text part of the game. Once it's over there won't be much to do other than all the saucy things that happen during the final weekend and of course the endings which will take place on the Monday which is the final day of the game. I guess that kind of makes this update the penultimate one... Wow. I've taken into consideration that although people do like a storyline, most people prefer to kind of skip to the point with Hentai content. So I've decided my next game will be less text heavy and more heavier in H-Scenes, so I've pretty much rewrote all the story for my next game. This isn't something I'm going to dwell on as I'm far, far away from having anything playable for you guys. I'll save information on that for when Operation Infiltration is finished.

After this week and the update is finished and bug free. I'm going to go ahead and finish my comic; Violet's Virginity. That means no more updates as the Patrons who have pledged for the comic are going to receive it in full this month due to the fact I've kind of neglected it to pursue the game full-time without any distractions. I'll also be completing the walkthrough up to where I'm at now in development. I know that this has been highly requested and I want to make it clear that your requests have been made.

In other unrelated news to the game. I'm reverting back to the old reward system sometime this month. I'll be giving everyone a heads up about it when it happens but this new method just didn't work for me. I had a plan and it didn't work out. I wanted to make my game more accessible and less likely to be leaked. Before people go ahead and say that leaking and piracy is inevitable, I understand this. I just wanted to see if people would slow down with sharing if I made it a public release game. This in turn only increased the speed of sharing, so it was an epic fail on my behalf. They'll be more information on this as I come to change rewards.

I also wanted to take a moment to ask if anybody else has some good ideas about rewards before I revert back. If you do, feel free to PM me your suggestions as I'd love to see them.

Errrr... what else. Oh, if people are eager to see a teaser, even with the game release coming up in a couple of days, then just post a comment simply saying "teaser" and if a few people show interest I'll upload one.

I'm sorry I'm so inconsistent. It's hard being a one man gang when it comes to doing the massive workload that comes with making a game. I enjoy what I do, but it takes a fuck ton of time to do when you have to everything. I'm extremely thankful for everyone of you and you're about to get me to the finish line of this exciting journey.

Thank you,

Key'

Terry Bishop

May 17, 2017
As I understood from the shared post above, the upcoming release is not going to finalize the Infiltration story, is it?..

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
How long each update takes?? Should I play the new version or directly the final version?
Like Michelangelo painting the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, the update will be released when it is finished. Waiting is your choice, but it can take a while. If you think you will enjoy the game, play it and enjoy!

Aug 5, 2016
I don't know if anyone here is a $30 patron, but historically the Officer Chloe updates on here have been after one of the other tiers have gotten it, either because nobody has it or nobody is willing to share this early after a release. Waiting will be worthwhile regardless because the later tiers will have a bugfix included in their update.

In the mean time, now would be a good time to share saves just before the end of the previous update. People will ask and it'll be nice to have somewhere to point them. I skipped the last update so I can't help in that regard :/

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
This update is supposed to finish up the "infiltration", right?

Reactions: ponyguy
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes