3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I kind of phased that out in the development process. Now having a high morale doesn't really achieve you anything during the story, but does put you towards a couple of different endings which depends on high morale. Only choice related scenes alter your morale, so if you want to get it as low as possible for an ending with Chloe as a slut, I'd choose the obvious choice to get her into lewd situations.

As for the walkthrough, that is going to be updated with the next patch. I keep intending on doing, but most people tend to what more of the game than me spending time with a walkthrough.

See end of my reply above :)
Nice one Key', Thanks for the reply I really like the game, I'm looking forward to your other projects..

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Any similar game whit this one with animation? Thanks in advance!
Not a fan of animation myself. That's why I don't put it in mine. Not sure if you were asking me that, or asking about other games. IMO for best one with animation, it has to be P&P.

can you show new teaser ?=)

It will eventually end up here, so it's better coming from me. This is from a scene with Kris (The neighbour).

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
Can you tell will you add new scene with homless who cum on chloe and she taste his cum ?

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
@Key'

Is there or was there a particular route that's better for Chloe's Morale? Let's say she takes the Station route for The NTR route and Manage to make all right choices through the Infiltration and investigation, will it lead to different endings based on which way she takes on day 2.

px305

May 6, 2017
Can you tell will you add new scene with homless who cum on chloe and she taste his cum ?
That was one of the best scenes, what happened to that? I wanna know too.

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
how do you get to the farm?
you must go in afternoon into shop (only if is weekend) and talk with black guy who speak with saleswoman, and after you must go into car/ on the end of road. and the choice will appear if you want go on the farm or into other location.

sorry for my bad english.

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
Hello everybody,

I've finished all the hentai for the update now. The update will consist of 7 new scenes, one being a continuation of the pervert neighbour across the road, Kris. Including a large chunk of story which works towards the actual take down of The Shade.

What I need to do now is just write up all the story. Knowing that all that's left to do is writing towards the story I can safely give myself a realistic release date for this update. The update will be released on the; 5th of September to $30 & $25 Patrons first. Then the game will follow the new method of release, meaning those who pay $15 will have to wait 3 more days to receive it, and then $10 will wait 5 days and so on...

I'll be releasing one last teaser next week before the release, so keep your eyes peeled for that.

Thanks for your ongoing support!

REDWAR13

Aug 21, 2017
a very bad and boring game, u cant do anything in the game, its a mix of ad histories, very cliche, and for each 10minutes of game like 15 secons playing and 9:45 minutes reading a bad history, if u want to read, play it, I prefer to buy a book...

k3im0

Donor
Sep 8, 2016
a very bad and boring game, u cant do anything in the game, its a mix of ad histories, very cliche, and for each 10minutes of game like 15 secons playing and 9:45 minutes reading a bad history, if u want to read, play it, I prefer to buy a book...
You do realize that, that's the way these sort of games are supposed to work. Lots of text to tell you what the character is thinking and what they are talking etcetc. What kind of gameplay you expected? And also if you're searching story wise for these sex games to be the next Moby Dick, i have another bad news for you..

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Talking shit about its gameplay is specially unfair. It's one of the few RPGM (adult) games that actually rewards exploration, talking to NPC, and replay.

Not sure what you mean by cliche. The story and scenarios are pretty original. If you mean the characters and h-scenes... yeah, they are SUPPOSED to be cliche. That's how this kind of erotica works. What did you expect? A young woman, abused by his ex boyfriend and then by everyone else, to be fleshed out so you can empathize? You wanted to fap or to have nightmares?

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes