3.70 star(s) 14 Votes
U

User_66221

It'd be interesting to have a another game where we follow Chloe in her policewoman's life now we know how she became a policewoman with the success of the Shade's case.

andrei.dinu

Jul 19, 2017
hi. I get a "rgss3 player has stopped working" when starting the game. On windows 7 X 64.
I have tryied adding the game to DEP. Same result.
I have tryied deleting the enterbrain folder from regedit . ( if i do that it says that i need to instal the ACE Rpt...so a clean install adds the enterbrain back to the registry..so no deal here)
Also tried run and administrator and compatibility .
Any ideea about what else i could try?
Thx

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
hi. I get a "rgss3 player has stopped working" when starting the game. On windows 7 X 64.
I have tryied adding the game to DEP. Same result.
I have tryied deleting the enterbrain folder from regedit . ( if i do that it says that i need to instal the ACE Rpt...so a clean install adds the enterbrain back to the registry..so no deal here)
Also tried run and administrator and compatibility .
Any ideea about what else i could try?
Thx
Sorry to respond only now didn't see that you posted something.

I havn't had a problem like this maybe you should look on the forum in general troubelshoot and post your problem their . If you don't have a answer in a week bump the thread you posted and put some moderators or staff in it. Maybe they could help

U

User_66221

First, thanks for this amazing game Key.

Do you plan a another game with Chloe who evolves in her police career or you'll create something new with a another heroine?

U

User_66221

Nice, i can't wait to see about it.

I guess you're near of the end of developpment of Chloe operation infiltration no?

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
Hi Key. I always had a bug in NTR scenario, with saturday night visit. I can't do anything after that. In the global quest, there is a strange loop from last tuesday night to the end that makes the last day cut in two different days that you must complete totally (get up, go to school, enter, go back home, sleep, get up, go to school, do the day, end of content). I never read anybody talking about these, so maybe it's me but as you are here...

gears

Aug 27, 2016
Next game will be with a new heroine in a new scenario. Not saying that means it's the end of Chloe and her adventures though.

do you only do female protagonists? or just not had the right idea for a male protagonists?

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
@Key' what are the corruption score values for Chloe, If I remember correctly in your early versions she got punished for having a high morale when entering the school, and wasn't there a choice to leave the Mayor as well?!

I know she'll need around 70 points for a new outfit, but are there any other levels she'll encounter like a point of no return or something, because I go chase every CP point i find. My Chloe is way below your morale count even before the prostitution week.

I need help.
(Any chance to an update on that Walkthrough for v.6.1 at some point?)

ColdBlade

Jun 25, 2017
When I get to the 2nd time I need to speak to Daryl the sheriff tells me to go to some officer, but I've checked the police station many times, I can't seem to progress. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016

Hey peeps,

Going to try and keep this a thing. Just a teaser a week, along with an update post a week. That means then you kind of hear from me twice a week and of course you also get to see an image of something I'm working on that week.

Here's the link:

Let me know if you think it's a good idea.

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
@Key' what are the corruption score values for Chloe, If I remember correctly in your early versions she got punished for having a high morale when entering the school, and wasn't there a choice to leave the Mayor as well?!

I know she'll need around 70 points for a new outfit, but are there any other levels she'll encounter like a point of no return or something, because I go chase every CP point i find. My Chloe is way below your morale count even before the prostitution week.

I need help.
(Any chance to an update on that Walkthrough for v.6.1 at some point?)
I kind of phased that out in the development process. Now having a high morale doesn't really achieve you anything during the story, but does put you towards a couple of different endings which depends on high morale. Only choice related scenes alter your morale, so if you want to get it as low as possible for an ending with Chloe as a slut, I'd choose the obvious choice to get her into lewd situations.

As for the walkthrough, that is going to be updated with the next patch. I keep intending on doing, but most people tend to what more of the game than me spending time with a walkthrough.

Is there a new walkthrough? The one I have covers only the first two days...
See end of my reply above :)

U

User_66221

I'd know how far the stylist could go for alter main Chloe's outfit? :)

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes