3.70 star(s) 14 Votes
Aug 5, 2016
I hope Key' keeps true to that estimate. He isn't the best at meeting self-imposed deadlines and prefers to update in predefined chunks rather than monthly. I think that if mid-August rolls around and he isn't where he wants to be in terms of progress, he will either post-pone it further or release a v0.9 that includes ~half the planned update amount and then move on to 1.0 as the full version.

px305

May 6, 2017
Two questions:

There was 2 events on the weekend where chloe got dirty with some hobo cum, on the next weekend the hobo just dissapeared, what happened to that? Did he Deleted that event route on proupose?.

Is he going to add another weekend full on events in the future updates?

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Will key implement one last weekend with all possible scene routes like Farmer, Drugged, New Clothes etc, before Chloe's report on her undercover work determening which end she'll get based on how many bad choices you've made?!

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Weekly update!!

Hello,

I've completed the first day of the next update and I am well into the second day which will feature a free-roam around the school, allowing you to explore parts you've not yet seen. You'll be able to get up to some pretty dirty stuff before proceeding with the storyline during the daytime. I'll have this second day finished this week along with all the CG's which will be used for this day as well as in the third.

So next week I'll be into the third day and I intend on finishing it within two weeks at max, including testing. Either way, I'd say within no three weeks the next patch featuring three playable days will be available to $30 & $25 Patrons. The releases will then follow for lower tier Patrons as stated in the rewards section.

This update will bring everything close to the end. You meet the man in charge. A problem comes up with somebody from the past. The Shade comes closer to being brought down, only question is have you done enough to make a case against them. Otherwise what will happen to Chloe?

I guess this is a good a time as any to state that the game technically ends on the Monday of what would be the fourth week. This is where you will get your ending depending on how you've played. Leaving one last weekend to see how the third variation of all the weekend scenes plays out!

Thanks,

Key'

golgo13

Feb 2, 2017
It is so refreshing to see a game developer who is good at keeping his supporters informed on not only the game's current progress, but also his planned completion of the game. So many developers on Patreon could take a page out of his book on how to treat their supporters.

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
It is so refreshing to see a game developer who is good at keeping his supporters informed on not only the game's current progress, but also his planned completion of the game. So many developers on Patreon could take a page out of his book on how to treat their supporters.
The "end" however does sound like a "end of this part and I'll completely be starting a new Officer Chloe game right after this stretching the story out across multiple games". A thing a lot of developers have been doing lately.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
He is gonna make a total diffrent game if i'm remember so nothing to do with chloe

EDIT:
( on of his patreon)
Wow, crazy to think that it's almost at the end.

( his reaction )
Trust me it's more crazy for me. I've spent a lot of time with this project. It's going to be bizarre to start working on something completely new.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes