3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
why is there 2 rar files in the OP mega link for v.0.82?

Is it just a duplicate or is the other one something else?

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm stuck after Chloe have finished to masturbate, i try to activate the sparks of the bed or of the closet but don't happen anything!

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I'm stuck after Chloe have finished to masturbate, i try to activate the sparks of the bed or of the closet but don't happen anything!
I think it's a bug, where your chloe avatar stays the same and can't change clothes. Have you tried to leave your home?
Try to start from a prior save.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Anyone who've recieved the new outfits or have a guess when she'll recieve them?

Version 0.8.2
The story follows a young woman named, Chloe, on an adventure to become a great Police Officer. She comes from a bad background surrounded by abuse and neglect from her Ex-Boyfriend, Justin. She joined the academy to escape Justin, so that she could become a Police Officer and pursue an independent life without neglect and abuse.
- A lot of new scenes
- New Outfits
- Bugfixes and other improvements

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
Has anyone replayed far enough to know if the second therapist scene is fixed? On my game version 7 it sent me straight to the room and it showed the first scene again instead.

Also the recollection room. Last version I had it stuck on a black screen when I tried to replay some like the second store manager scene.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Are you supposed to help the lady outside the school find her dog?
or is she just a filler.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I saw bugs on the therapist scenes on this new version, about the girl looking for a dog its a good question, never saw anything more about her, strange place her there for no reason, or i missed something or it may happen in the future.

U

User_66221

Even with a new game, i still have the bug where Chloe can't change herself and stay in nightgown so i can't out of my house.

I see in my inventory in "status" there's two chloe status it's enough weird.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes