3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
Also, does anyone have a walkthrough? I want to replay the game but I have forgotten all the details of how to get some/all of the scenes.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
The latest update was a bit disappointing. The later game is also very buggy. The 2nd psychiatrist visit for example doesn't seem to work properly. I was also a bit disturbed by the author's statement that the next update will complete the game, since the story doesn't feel nearly finished to me.

Overall though, its a great game and will be even more so once all the problems are ironed out.

Reactions: critter

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
Hey guys
I have a bug that prevents me from playing further. I think it occurs on the 2nd week on friday. When i want to get dressed into work outfit, it visually stays on the sleeping out, but I am able to leave the house. Any solutions?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
This game is really good.

I'm following the NTR path and I like the fact that it changes the lines during the sex scenes. The NTR date in the previous version was really hot and currently is my favorite scene so far.

I don't like how Chloe looks, though.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
This game is really good.

I'm following the NTR path and I like the fact that it changes the lines during the sex scenes. The NTR date in the previous version was really hot and currently is my favorite scene so far.

I don't like how Chloe looks, though.
Which date is this?

Also, is there any reason to start playing from beginning again? I have the same issue as Sandman above, can't click on closer on Friday morning.

mav2099

May 28, 2017
I think the game is not done yet. The only ending you can get at this point is if you screw up and become a slave, by failing 3 times in the first week of undercover. There is an earlier post that list the three mistakes. I think it is, admit you lied, challenge Sally not the drug dealer, and refuse sex at the beach.
Thanks. I am playing through from a save right before you take Chloe go start the infiltration. Chloe has already made one mistake, and she is about to make some more; poor girl. I am excited to see how this turns out.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
There are a few good scenes in this new version, not many and the psychologist is still with bugs.Also, its true that the author intend to finish the game soon?I hope he does not just rush to some poor made ending.

Reactions: ponyguy

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
anyone who knows if this is the same version sirbajo released the other day or is it another update?

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
wow nice news thx for new version=)

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Little info about the new version @TCMS uploaded!!!

This is the complete version with the second variant of the scene with the second customer on Tuesday!

Kind regards sirbajo! Go grab a beer!! I'm drinking since noon @ a festival and i STILL think of you guys <3

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes