3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
yet nothing news about new version ?

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Does The "Peeping Tom Route" interfere with Dennis Date route or is that I don't have enough corruption when he comes and ask Chloe out, I've played it through gone total Darkside from the get go, and still nothing
She says she's involved with someone else.

And I Didn't Kiss Louis on the Date.

Anyone who've got any tips?

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
If his patreon is correct i should get it today. He posted yesterday that he shared link with 25$ and that 15$ would be the day after so today.

When i have it i'll share no worries you know me ;)
I trust you;)

U

User_66221

I'm just curious about how far could go the stylist in clothing store about altering main Chloe's outfit:)

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I'm just curious about how far could go the stylist in clothing store about altering main Chloe's outfit:)
Sleeveless and cleavage is the farthest I think.

Does The "Peeping Tom Route" interfere with Dennis Date route or is that I don't have enough corruption when he comes and ask Chloe out, I've played it through gone total Darkside from the get go, and still nothing
She says she's involved with someone else.

And I Didn't Kiss Louis on the Date.

Anyone who've got any tips?
I don't think it matters whether or not you kiss Louis, you just have to outright refuse him when he asks you out on a date.

mav2099

May 28, 2017
I have played several times, twice from the beginning and once from an old save, and I have yet to get any ending. The lowest corruption score I get is 6, and I have done multiple things (twice getting clothes altered, twice at the photo studio, twice with drugs, twice at the farm, etc) Others have reported that they are getting endings; what am I missing?

1lonegamer

Apr 30, 2017
I have played several times, twice from the beginning and once from an old save, and I have yet to get any ending. The lowest corruption score I get is 6, and I have done multiple things (twice getting clothes altered, twice at the photo studio, twice with drugs, twice at the farm, etc) Others have reported that they are getting endings; what am I missing?
I think the game is not done yet. The only ending you can get at this point is if you screw up and become a slave, by failing 3 times in the first week of undercover. There is an earlier post that list the three mistakes. I think it is, admit you lied, challenge Sally not the drug dealer, and refuse sex at the beach.

Reactions: mav2099
U

User_66221

I think the game is not done yet. The only ending you can get at this point is if you screw up and become a slave, by failing 3 times in the first week of undercover. There is an earlier post that list the three mistakes. I think it is, admit you lied, challenge Sally not the drug dealer, and refuse sex at the beach.
Yes it is, good answers are "tell him the truth" " do not confront sally" and "accept sex with the guy on the beach".

Like i saw on a old walthrough from 6.1 i believe there'll be somes point to respect to get a good ending like get all the clues to arrest the gang, get a corruption higher or equal to 60(lower could mean bad ending) and there'll a another point but i don't remember well.

Fortunately, endings aren't so complicated to get like Combin-ation's games with survivor sarah for exemple.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016

"There will be another version released tomorrow which will complete this patch! Just letting you know now to avoid confusion. "

Going to a festival so i won't be albe to upload the version he release in the upcoming days.

Enjoy it !

Last edited:

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016

"There will be another version released tomorrow which will complete this patch! Just letting you know now to avoid confusion. "

Going to a festival so i won't be albe to upload the version he release in the upcoming days.

Enjoy it !
Ok thank you and enjoy the festival.:)

Reactions: Zal

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017

Enjoy it !
You the man, Pervy Sage.

othello

May 30, 2017
I've got one real ending so far: 3 wrong answers (see above in this thread), Chloe is sold and used as a breeding bitch. This might be the 'slave' ending.
Another possible one found with corruption below 40: Invite Louis home on weekends afternoon. He'll come around and while Chloe is asking him upstairs for a ride the man from the beach gets in, fucks her and makes her pregnant. After that she can't leave the house anymore.
This maybe the bad ending of the NTR route.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes