3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

cordegen

Nov 29, 2016
Right then, I believe extracting this to your games folder should make it take precedent over the game archive, so with this you should now be able to run in your house and over roads. Have only done a very quick test up to the police station but most outdoor tilesets are the same.

Reactions: ponyguy

bustak

Apr 24, 2017

anybody got access to that post and willing to show it here?

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
How to trigger cat man and groundkeeper scene?
On Day 2 head to Police District go down the street to the right, the man will be at some trees Agree to help "Green" +1 MR points then decide if you'll let him grope "Ignore=Red" gives -3 MR while you're climbing the tree to get the Cat.

If you mean the school groundskeeper you'll get the option to visit on day 3 before entering the school if I remember correctly (He won't be on the bench behind the fence) go around the house and knock on the door. I'm not sure on what morale level you need though.

If you mean the caretaker at the "Station" you'll have to talk with him at night, then spy on the Sheriff and Tanya during weekend mornings, he'll confront you about your spying, "you've to convince him not to tell anybody".

icup

Aug 5, 2016

anybody got access to that post and willing to show it here?

Hi guys,

I want to start off by just thanking everybody who's taken a moment to leave a comment on the last post. Along with everybody else who chose that leaving me a PM was a more personal way to do it. So thank you all for that. It meant something that you all understood.

I've still been off and on with the work ethic. It's the problem with getting back into the same routine I had before, but I succeeded yesterday, so I'm going to succeed today too and every day from there. I'm not going to sit here and give you a date of release, but I'm about 90% into the full swing of things again. Just bare with me please. Just a little longer. Once this update is done, the next update will come a fuck lot quicker. Even though I'm not giving a date. I can say with confidence it won't be longer than a couple of weeks at the very latest. It will be a lot sooner if I keep this up.

Just been over to ULMF and noticed somebody questioning if this game was dead. No. I'm here. This games getting finished 100%. Have full confidence in that because I'm not a scumbag who would let you all down.

Lastly, this is the last time you'll go so long without hearing from me. Sorry about that too.

Thanks,

Key'

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
anyone who followed the farmer home, but refused and kept track on morality points who can tell me how many points she adds to morale? I know accepting gives -6 MR.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Nobody have new teaser ?
You asked that same question some hours ago, give time to people to read what you asked for. There is no need to keep asking the same things, it just bumps the thread meaningless.
And please don't take it wrong, I'm not bashing, just trying to explain my point in a civilized manner.

critter

Jun 9, 2017
I played the complete game several times but there are still some scenes I cannot find ...
- I tried every decision regarding to the priest but cannot find the scene in the confessional
- no idea how to find the scene with the pale blue bikini
- the second scene at the councillor doesn't work
- the second scene on the NTR-route leads to the return of the police cruiser and the stop of the game after changing clothes too
- I really don't like her outfit in the two night out-scenes and her stockings and shoes after the first and second visit at David

After all this is one of the best games of this genre I played so far.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Pledged $15 this month since I'm a sucker for soundtracks and that's the tier you get it at, sat at $3 a couple months waiting for more substantial updates, but they've been focusing on story/framework/behind the scenes stuff mainly, which is a double-edged sword of sorts, anyway here's spoilers for the past however many inner circle updates:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tl:dr; of the tl:dr; - they're working on background stuff, have design documents/images/technobabble to back up what they're doing (they are actually working) but little gameplay, not much point pledging until an update comes unless you're interested in behind the scenes game design in action. Side-comment, each of these updates is like 7X the size of the tl:dr; not counting attachments and design documents, they're definitely putting effort into communicating, even if only through patreon rather than publically.
Errrm... can you check if you posted this in the correct thread please? The spoiler keeps mentioning "v0.06" but the last release of Chloe a few months ago was "v0.70A"... plus there are several other things in the spoiler (including a purple haired girl named "Ven"?) that do not seem to relate to "Officer Chloe" game.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Sorry, I could not determine the MR change for you.
There's no morality score shown just Green/Red choices, but I've checked my Morality stat before choosing Agree/Don't at the farm. My only problem is that when I choose not to help upon arrival to the farm and return to town the scene plays anyway then the game crashes.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
There's no morality score shown just Green/Red choices, but I've checked my Morality stat before choosing Agree/Don't at the farm. My only problem is that when I choose not to help upon arrival to the farm and return to town the scene plays anyway then the game crashes.
For me

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes