3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016

It's been a while. I feel like giving you something to use your imagination about. Feel free to click the link if you want to see. For those who don't want to see something coming up in the next update, I advise to ignore it.

Thanks,

Key'

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
thanks for teaser i think next update will be realy hot :)

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Also addition:

Lastly, I think it would be a good idea to let you know that this update is pretty much a full penetration update. Seven scenes. Six of them are penetration based. Probably why they've been such a fucker to setup.

Reactions: ponyguy
Aug 5, 2016
Also addition:

Lastly, I think it would be a good idea to let you know that this update is pretty much a full penetration update. Seven scenes. Six of them are penetration based. Probably why they've been such a fucker to setup.
I must have missed this, but I'm excited to see it! I'm really glad Key' gave us penetration as early as he did and still has found a way to make it interesting yet not jump to the the same old cliche of a cock-hungry bimbo without letting us build to it. My favorite thing about Chloe has been setting her up to do more and more debauchery and watching her slowly accept, engage, and enjoy it. Adventures of Tara is another game where the story has reached full penetration yet the main character doesn't immediately become a slut after you cross the threshold of penetrative sex. It's a mark of laziness (and straight up not understanding how real women operate lol) to have your female main character go from avoiding sex like the plague to fucking dudes in bus stations over the course of a 15 second missionary scene.

Hopefully we see this continue down that path. Undercover infiltration of illegal sex trafficking makes writing the story a little easier I imagine because there are ample opportunities to make your MC have sex without them desiring it on a personal level. In fact that's the real kink about this game that has me excited. Everything prior to the actual mission has been fun but now we're in week 2 of the mission and it's about to get freaky :)

critter

Jun 9, 2017
I played the four days undercover again for several times but I can't find the three (or two) 'wrong' decisions, that leads Chloe into slavery.
Can somebody post the solution please or at least what the other two key decisions are.

Thanks in advance

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I played the four days undercover again for several times but I can't find the three (or two) 'wrong' decisions, that leads Chloe into slavery.
Can somebody post the solution please or at least what the other two key decisions are.

Thanks in advance
I've got the same problem, but my guess is to be honest when you get the buttplug or the Dog scenario, then go with the drug dealer instead of confronting Sally which should give you more time to investigate the interior like listen to conversation between the two men by the bar etc. For the third choice i'm not sure if it has to do with the groundskeeper or the beachguy. If you go with Sally you're set on the drug addict route I think.

Reactions: critter

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Right then, I believe extracting this to your games folder should make it take precedent over the game archive, so with this you should now be able to run in your house and over roads. Have only done a very quick test up to the police station but most outdoor tilesets are the same.

Where do you mean, just into the officer chloe folder or any of the subfolders like system?!

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Anyone who knows if certain routes conflict with each other like I know that you shouldn't take the NTR route if you want to date Dennis, but does for example the "Peeping Tom" and Dennis Route cancel each other out?!

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
bro i'm patreon

30dollars => Beta testing

They get it first for testing

THIS IS A QUOTE FROM A PATREON POST OF HIM

the game will be 100% sent to $30 backers for testing by that date,

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
Ok ok why so angry ? I do not argue with you, i only say that he nothing say about beta test that's all.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
i'm not angry man :p just posted what he said to make sure that i'm not lying :p

He posted that around the time he released version 0.7 ;)

I Wished it was like 15 $ aswell ;)

itza

Sep 29, 2016
Yep all we need to do is wait now it will be leaked or we will get it in 1-2 weeks

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes