3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Okariin

May 14, 2017
@Blue_Sky Pretty easy, u go at the Diner with Louis, then u don't kiss him, somedays after that Denis will talk to u at work and propose to have a date with him, Chloe will accept then, u just have to go check your phone at your house the saturday or sunday at night, and u can go on a date with him twice.

Reactions: ponyguy

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
@Blue_Sky Pretty easy, u go at the Diner with Louis, then u don't kiss him, somedays after that Denis will talk to u at work and propose to have a date with him, Chloe will accept then, u just have to go check your phone at your house the saturday or sunday at night, and u can go on a date with him twice.
What route do you start with because I went on the date and rejected Louis, and when Denis asks she is conflicted and says she's involved with someone else, and no star on the phone the coming weekend.

What morality stats are necessary?!

Okariin

May 14, 2017
Before that I join Louis at the restaurant I go into the street where the guy take off your top and molest you, I choose to make him let u go, then I join Louis at the restaurant after that I don't kiss him, I speak with him one day at the office and it says something like he was angry against me, later that week when Denny ask me if I wanted to go on a date with him, my character automaticly agrees, just try to have your morality as low as you can.

Last edited:

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Am I the only one who's confused over the morality balance between MR and CP, in the guide to v.6.1 it says -90 MR to get on the date with Denis, but does that mean that I've got to have Morale 10 to go on his date, that is kind of hard to achieve by the first weekend. Maybe it's possible on the weekend after the infiltration. Is there someone who can shine a light on this problem. It would be appreciated.

Jordan7

May 7, 2017

Could you please give us a save file right before the date with Dennis?

Okariin

May 14, 2017
@Jordan7 I'm afraid that I overwrite the save of the first date, but I give u the save of the second one if u want, I save just in front of the phone so u just have to call him then talk to the bouncer.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Game crashes, first Saturday on return from the Farm after saying No, can't even see my morality stats. She returns to town at night but beastialty scene plays anyway!?

Anyone who knows how to fix it, or knows added morality points for refusing
I know saying yes to the farmer gives -6 MR so does it add equal points if refusing him.

Last edited:

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
What are the Morale for each Level?. For example the homeless shelter, new clothing or each date. Luis is Cannon "NTR" but Denis is tricky, when he ask Chloe for a date she says she's already involved with someone else tough I did'nt kiss Luis after Dinner. Do I need more or less Morale?!

And I also trying to make a Morale sheet with choices just color and no points, I've figured out that agreeing with farmer gives - 6 MR, but when I try to find the score for refusing, the game crashes when she returns to town, and after some text the Scene plays anyway.

Does anyone made it through refusing who can give me the + MR stat

it would be appreciated.

Last edited:

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
When is key' releasing officer chloe? Just asking hehe
Might be a while, Key' lost one of his closest friends and lost the motivation to work on "Chloe" but I hope he'll finishs it soon, so he'll finish the game this late summer/autumn depending on his Motivation.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016

Hi guys,

I want to start off by just thanking everybody who's taken a moment to leave a comment on the last post. Along with everybody else who chose that leaving me a PM was a more personal way to do it. So thank you all for that. It meant something that you all understood.

I've still been off and on with the work ethic. It's the problem with getting back into the same routine I had before, but I succeeded yesterday, so I'm going to succeed today too and every day from there. I'm not going to sit here and give you a date of release, but I'm about 90% into the full swing of things again. Just bare with me please. Just a little longer. Once this update is done, the next update will come a fuck lot quicker. Even though I'm not giving a date. I can say with confidence it won't be longer than a couple of weeks at the very latest. It will be a lot sooner if I keep this up.

Just been over to ULMF and noticed somebody questioning if this game was dead. No. I'm here. This games getting finished 100%. Have full confidence in that because I'm not a scumbag who would let you all down.

Lastly, this is the last time you'll go so long without hearing from me. Sorry about that too.

Thanks,

Key'

Aug 5, 2016
So I've considered bringing this up before but given the recent influx of mods being made of existing games I wanted to pose a question for some of the more experienced members of the community. Can someone mod the walking speed/going up or down the stairs time? I've wanted to replay the game through a couple of times because you can't access every route in one playthrough but the biggest thing stopping me is the fact that there's enough content and enough artificial slowdowns in this game that replaying it would be a huge bother. 2 weeks in game is a long fucking time when every day you walk slowly, can't cross the street without a crosswalk, and take multiple seconds to climb up the stairs of your own home.

cordegen

Nov 29, 2016
So I've considered bringing this up before but given the recent influx of mods being made of existing games I wanted to pose a question for some of the more experienced members of the community. Can someone mod the walking speed/going up or down the stairs time? I've wanted to replay the game through a couple of times because you can't access every route in one playthrough but the biggest thing stopping me is the fact that there's enough content and enough artificial slowdowns in this game that replaying it would be a huge bother. 2 weeks in game is a long fucking time when every day you walk slowly, can't cross the street without a crosswalk, and take multiple seconds to climb up the stairs of your own home.
I was actually going to do this last time I replayed the game but due to the way Key has made the maps I decided I couldn't be bothered to go through and edit each one.
Each day has their own separate maps for the house, with there being ones for day and night also. Weekends are grouped into weekend 1 and weekend 2 but that still means there's 48 I think to go through. It probably wouldn't take very long as you just have to edit the properties of each type but I decided to just deal with the disabled running.
I don't have my save anymore and I'll play it through again before or around the time of the next release so I'll probably get round to modding it then.

Aug 5, 2016
I guess he will release the game this month?
Almost certainly. If memory serves me correctly, he was approximately a 1- 1 and 1/2 weeks away from releasing the update when his friend died. Based on his update, in the last two weeks or so he's been working on and off, some days not being motivated enough to do it. Last time he missed a deadline he added some more content to make it proportional to the extra time it took, so there's a possibility he'll do that. Otherwise he'll just release what he originally planned to release in the next week or two and try to get started on the next chapter.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes