3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
0.7a the new one is coming this week isnt it?

PS. According to the old walkthorugh there are 2 variations of good ending 60+ morale and 60- morale. Just guessing that with 0 you will get the second one if you do the other things correctly

Possibly! I think I'm gonna get Slave Ending or drug addict because I've already taken the drugs twice (3rd time Addict) or Slave because I might not have enough evidence.

And according the same guide/wt something mentioning Punishments where gonna get removed at some point.
I don't know which though?!

Reactions: ponyguy
Aug 5, 2016
Before we start lobbing accusations about milking patrons, Key' has been pretty reliable with his updates and keeps open dialogue with his patrons. He deserves the benefit of the doubt, unlike some other devs (cough cough Impure)

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
Realy sad but we can wait update=) Better then Impure who milk patreons and say he tired milk patreons and need
recreation

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
That's too bad, I was really looking forward for the update this weekend, but life's a bitch... just hoping he'll pull trough and get his motivation back, can't wait to see this game completed.

Spot123

May 19, 2017
Is there anyone with a savegame with full scene collection. I played the game a few time as a whole but I feel I keep missing scenes. Could anyone help me out? :D

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Endings:
  • Slave Ending - Already implemented. Just get enough choices wrong during your week undercover, which is 3 in total, and this will be an autorun on Friday, Day 12.
  • Addict Ending - Take drugs 3 times in total and you'll get this ending.
  • Good Ending, Bad Variant - Make all the correct choices whilst undercover, arousing no suspicion to you, but don't collect enough evidence to support yourself whilst you're undercover.
  • Good Ending, Good Variant - High Morale +60, make all the correct choices undercover, collect 80% of all evidence and have morale above 60 for this ending.
  • Louis Ending, Good Variant - Follow all of the NTR route, do all required events, don't collect enough evidence to support your case against The Shade.
  • Louis Ending, Bad Variant - Follow all of the NTR route, do all required events, collect more than 80% of all evidence against The Shade.
Extract from guide made for v.6.1 which you can download at page 1 of the thread I believe.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I still don't know what 3 choices that are bad during the infiltration though, I chose to be honest "punished by buttplug" instead of keep quiet "which gives you the Dogs raw meat", then I chose to confront Sally about the drugs instead of the drug dealer. So I don't know if those were the right choices in the end.

Also I've taken drugs two times, first time involuntary, second time voluntary (Striptease w. Sally)

Kristof29

Aug 6, 2016
Mega doesnt seem to want to load. Been a few days and still no change. It flashes mega on the tab and then the grey circle keeps spinning.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Mega doesnt seem to want to load. Been a few days and still no change. It flashes mega on the tab and then the grey circle keeps spinning.
Have you tried using a different browser?

Reactions: ponyguy

Kristof29

Aug 6, 2016
I uninstalled chrome and installed Mega Downloader. Works great. Now i can keep firefox and throw out chrome. Never liked that Chrome always installed in C: without my permission.

Okariin

May 14, 2017
Hi,
Some people have already asked but does anybody have a non bugged save for the second counselor scene ?
Thanks

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes