3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Does anyone have a working save to share? On the netorare route, please.

My saves from 0.6.1a aren't working on the last version.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Does anyone have a working save to share? On the netorare route, please.

My saves from 0.6.1a aren't working on the last version.
If you save inside the recollection room you can transfer from the last version to the recent one, but it's bugged as hell.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016

Hi guys,
So I'm fully into the first day of the third week right now, getting into doing the first H-Scene which is the second scene with the Groundskeeper, where he's essentially teaching/training you how to act like a slut. So that's good. I just want to address some other things that I'm planning on getting done before next month (5th of May).
I'm planning on getting this next update to you all on the 5th of May, if worst comes to worst, the game will be 100% sent to $30 backers for testing by that date, because I'm sticking to the routine I mentioned before and I'm getting a lot more work done. I always want to let everybody know that one of these days this month I'm going to set aside simply to work on that walkthrough/hint sheet that I started a little while back. I always intended on getting it finished, but as you can probably understand that was always the least of my concerns or priorities.
Another thing is that this month I might show a little teaser into the mini-game I've been working on. I've been kind of conflicted with what to do with it. Part of me just wants to keep it all under wraps and just give it out when it's ready without anybody knowing what they're in store for, and then another part is wanting to show it off to get you all excited for something a little extra from me. Speaking about the mini-game, I probably will do some giveaways like I did last time with the other two games. (For those legends who have been around that long.)
Lastly as I move into the final section of this game, I can't help but get excited for what I plan to do next. This is kind of pushing me to want to work longer and harder just to get it finished. Now, by me saying "just want to get it finished" I don't mean I'll just create a load of shit now to just get the game out of the way, what I mean is that I'll stay to a high standard, but work longer to just do more resulting in a sooner finish date.
On a personal note, In general I'm feeling pretty good lately. The sun's back and it kind of lightens your mood compared to staring out of the window to dull weather.
I hope everybody is having a good week and I'll get back to you again in a weeks time with some more news on what I've been up to.
Here's a small teaser from the upcoming patch. I'll probably add one of these to each post each week.

Thanks,
Key'

Last edited:
Reactions: Silver1 and Archast

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
you dont know he fix counselor second scene ?

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
tbh havn't played the version alot my old saves are fucked up :p & to lazy to restart :p xD

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
That he last send version, i play new game but counselor second scene no work again and thats realy sad :frown:

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I due think that the last one he send like this week had a other 0.7 name will check for it ;) busy atm :p

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
Oh when you check it and counselor second scene work send this new version here thank you:)

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Wekkly update!
Hi guys,

So I'm still on the first day of the final week of the game. I'm getting towards the end now and have completed two of H-Scenes which will be available to get on this day. One being the Groundskeeper Training Scene and the Second being the Final Scene with the Drug Dealer found in the Restroom during your time free-roaming around the school.

I'm on schedule for getting this update finished for the beginning of next month, and if I keep it up, I'm sure I could possibly even have it to you by the end of the month, but no promises, hopefully I'll just keep this flow going.

I'll make sure to post another teaser next week on the Weekly Update!

That's all for now guys, ask me any questions you'll have and I'll be back next week with more news!

Happy Easter! Don't eat too much chocolate XD!

Thanks,

Key'

This week NO teaser!

@Fabios if you want me to check it out if it work gimme a save ;) like i said in PM

Reactions: Silver1

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
thanks for news you no test last version yet? And realy that will last week in the game and will can give end?

Last edited:

blobjob

Aug 17, 2016
I posted a save a while back. With the old bugfix I was able to get the 2nd ntr scene but the therapist was still bugged. You could try that one.

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
I opend all scene but therapist still bugged. And we no have last version 0.7 when this bug fixed.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Been a while since i had a go at it, has it got any better then early releases

Nordling

Aug 28, 2016
Been a while since i had a go at it, has it got any better then early releases
It's finally getting interesting, curious what future holds for 0.8, 0.9 and 1.0. If you are interested in sex scenes they have just started to be introduced

Aug 5, 2016
It's finally getting interesting, curious what future holds for 0.8, 0.9 and 1.0. If you are interested in sex scenes they have just started to be introduced
We're finally in the "Operation: Infiltration" part of the story. I'm excited to see how far Chloe can go into the seedy underworld of sexual deviancy and how she'll respond to it. I'm really looking forward to see her be a huge cumslut in the final act.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes