3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I also was stuck at that point, but then I found out that i had to take the condoms (which are lying on the table in the room) to progress.
You must be mistaken the mayor scene for the councilor scene, the councilor is when she goes to therapy on weekend, and is bugged for me too, in fact some old bugs are always present, like the ones when she changes cloths to leave house, sometimes it give a bug and you don´t change at all, so you get stuck at home, just happened on my second try on this new version, that´s a old bug that was not fixed. That side, there was some good new scenes but considering the time for each update i kinda of expected more than just 1 weekend.

Shauny

Mar 20, 2017
Got a bug on second scene with horse in v 0.69a - the interaction point has disappeared.

Unfortunately, I saved right before this scene on the farm and cannot leave it. Tried v 0.7a and the problem is still here. Is there a workaround for this scene? Or maybe someone could give me a save file?
It's sunday, second weekend after work in the club I think, I have 29 points of corruption.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
walkthrough published on the OP it is still valid (up to version 0.6.1a) or should I wait for the new one?

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Counselor second scene. You just have to visit the Counselor a second time (afternoon in the weekends)
Strange, second counselor scene always show some bugs for me ( she lay on the entrance, instead of office, among other things ), not on else is having this problem?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Game can also bug out if you date Louis on the Saturday of second weekend, you can end up with your police car outside your house instead of the exit point at west end of street, which breaks most night based events.

aren_stafe

Aug 30, 2016
Strange, second counselor scene always show some bugs for me ( she lay on the entrance, instead of office, among other things ), not on else is having this problem?
Actually, I can't see the second scene. I can't even talk to the recepcionist or go into the office for the second time. Does anybody has a working save file for this?

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Thanks, that was a way i did not knew about, always thought that Louis guy was just a pain, so i always avoided him, nice to know there´s something more about that path.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes