3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
is there a way to hack the game? I would like to increase or decrease the morale

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
I just tested it. I could change Chloe's morality from 53 to 10 without a problem. If you need assistance you'll have to be more specific.
I may have an old savegame editor, you can send me pm the links of what you are using?

Traff

Dec 31, 2016
Is there a way to see the pictures? Maybe through the rpg maker or something like that.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Can't get dressed after waking up on sunday. :pokerFace:
Means I can't leave the house..

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Can't get dressed after waking up on sunday. :pokerFace:
Means I can't leave the house..
Ok, so here's what I found out.
When I go to sleep on saturday, the next day is actually saturday too.
I have 2 chloes in the party, one having the title "member of the public" the other one having the title "police officer".
Did anyone else have this bug?

Also when I go to where the homeless dude is in the morning, I just get a cum wipe scene without her actually getting jizzed on before.

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
We must wait fix version, i realy dont understand how testers can't find this bugs.

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Fixed it. Had to do the beach scene again. It's still Saturday, but I can get dressed now. Clothes shop and cumwipe still bugged though, as well as several NPCs (And probably other scenes). Maybe I need to start a new game... Really don't want to though.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
or you could wait for a bug fix.
Sucks that during that week or time the beta testers had it they didn't give this info, because if you see alot of ppl have them :(

Sorry guys

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
or you could wait for a bug fix.
Sucks that during that week or time the beta testers had it they didn't give this info, because if you see alot of ppl have them :(

Sorry guys
Yeah and those bugs are really hard to miss. Well, let's hope a fix hits us soon.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
the 0.69v hangs on the second week end .... like 0.61v ... we expect bug fixes....right?

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes