3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Hey, if we're all taking potshots, I want to have a go too.

She looks like the Matt Daemon puppet from Team America, except with a stretched out head and a blonde wig slapped on top. I see her and I expect the next (and only) words to come out of her mouth to be "Officer Chloe."
This legit made me do this.....

Reactions: dartis

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
Can somebody say what write in last post

Hope

Aug 5, 2016

Hi everybody... Happy Valentines Day?

I'm about to do something which most Developer's now tend not to do due to stress and the fear of missing a deadline. I'm about to actually give a date when the next update is due. The next update featuring the second weekend where you are free to roam around getting up to all sorts of things will drop on the 3rd of March which is a Friday. I'm going to release it to $30 Patrons here so they can serve as a testing group over the weekend, so then I can come back Monday and fix up all those bugs and get it released to everybody else. I think this will make a smoother transition for releases and save me the trouble of having to re-upload about 10 times on the day of release. Why have I given myself a deadline? Because I feel that having a deadline will encourage me to get everything done for then. After all, the worst part of this job for me is letting you Patrons down. I'll say it now and I'll probably say it again before then, but when it comes to the 5th of March (Sunday) don't worry if you haven't been sent any links, because the chances are I'll just be waiting until Monday to send them all out alongside the new patch.

In terms of "Other Things", I'm underway with the Mini-Game I told you all about and well, I got to the first scene and I was just like, "I don't like the 3D of this character at all", so I went ahead and made a few changes. I hope you like this model more. I hope she looks mature enough to be recognised as an older woman who is a Mother. That's kinda what I was aiming for.

The last note I want to make is that I've started preparing for my second game! Yep! I've began adding assets I want to use for example, Custom BGM and Custom Sounds. I've been in touch with a Composer and it looks like I'm going to have some exclusive copyrighted music for my new game which I really was looking forward to. I'm not rushing into anything major. I know how the story will go and I know how it will end. I've only really been bullet pointing my ideas for now and nothing is set in stone, but what I have planned will be something different in terms of Mechanics, following a good plot with plenty of saucy action for you guys. That's all on that for now. I don't really plan on doing anything with it until my current project is complete.

The "real" last note. I'm going to be starting my next comic this month. I should be sending out a few pages from it to eligible Patrons next month.

Thanks for your support,

Key'

Reactions: Albr

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
There is no new version yet. He is going to send a beta for +30 patrons... maybe today. Then a release version for +15 patrons in over a week.

Aug 5, 2016
@0.5joker - You're right, I should have let everybody know what's happened, but something has come up in real life and I've been away from my computer since early Friday morning. Haven't had good signal and posting on Mobile is shit. The beta DID get sent out to $30 patrons. I've got a document with some bugs I need to fix up. Well, a few bugs, some pretty bad ones. I'm not going to give another date, because like everybody else I suck at those too. I have bugs to fix, few NPC's to sort out and a couple of revisions on one scene. Then I'm done. Hoping to get back to work tomorrow morning if all goes well. Sorry for my absence. Probably going to go dark for a while again, so might not reply to comments right away.
- Key' from 3 hours ago.

The links have not been sent out to the 2nd tier of patrons, and apparently we'll be waiting for a few more days at least. If I were to guess, it probably has to do with his brother's family, which recently welcome a new child to the world.

It isn't the end of the world but it is a bit of a bummer. I'd hesitate before we dole out the milking accusations.

Reactions: Alexander Krisnov

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
That author is one of those problematic ones, i remember him making a scandal on another site i used to visit because they shared a past version of this game.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
no update atm, but it seems he is in RPG Maker VX Ace. In other words he is busy with fixing the bugs

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes