3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
They do that to stop you leaking there games so you can't pledge to that creator anymore its not a patreon ban just that creator that has caught you
And imho they're right to do so. Don't get me wrong, I love stuff being shared as much as any other guy, but it's still the same as sharing a cracked non-adult game and you can get sued for that shit. Let's just hope it never comes to that point at least.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
And imho they're right to do so. Don't get me wrong, I love stuff being shared as much as any other guy, but it's still the same as sharing a cracked non-adult game and you can get sued for that shit. Let's just hope it never comes to that point at least.
They cant sue what they dont know :)

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Kek the funny thing is Officer Chloe is kinda shit the dialogue is fuckin laughably bad the the new model for Chloe the body looks great her face makes her seem like she has downs and the tits look awful on her body type so she looks oblong as fuck. So this dude getting pissed at people leaking his shit game just makes me laugh.

Reactions: Burt

Ralien

Sep 14, 2016
What I dislike the most about this project is that the story of the game hasn't really progressed since v 0.25. He just keeps reiterating up until the undercover whore part. And tbh, neither story or H-scenes have improved that much.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
What I dislike the most about this project is that the story of the game hasn't really progressed since v 0.25. He just keeps reiterating up until the undercover whore part. And tbh, neither story or H-scenes have improved that much.
This and the bitches face still looks like gollums daughter.

Reactions: Burt

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Uploaded a rar with a walkthrough (that his pledges received). The person who sent me this (which shall not be named said):
"I can't copy the word file so i took screen of all the pages and put those in a rar;) with number on them. The walkthrough isn't complete atm but it's a start."

Enjoy :)

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016

Don't know if you meant like this ;) but here is a little screenshot ;)

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Her face looks like she was assaulted by a gang, beaten to shit and the doctors had to reconstruct her using some alien goo that is shiny af. It looks disturbing af :WutFace:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Her face looks like she was assaulted by a gang, beaten to shit and the doctors had to reconstruct her using some alien goo that is shiny af. It looks disturbing af :WutFace:
I was gonna say she looks like a bitch with either botched plastic surgery job or she looks like some old biddy that has gotten to much plastic surgery.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
I was gonna say she looks like a bitch with either botched plastic surgery job or she looks like some old biddy that has gotten to much plastic surgery.
Hey, if we're all taking potshots, I want to have a go too.

She looks like the Matt Daemon puppet from Team America, except with a stretched out head and a blonde wig slapped on top. I see her and I expect the next (and only) words to come out of her mouth to be "Officer Chloe."

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
To be honest I always thought she looked like the characters from combin ation.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That's what paper bags are for!!! It turns ugly unto "fuckable" with one easy application!
That way you don't need to spend money to get those "beer googles"!
sdf.jpg

Reactions: Archast
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes