3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

blobjob

Aug 17, 2016
I'd really like to see a save for the NTR scene.
Here's a save on the NTR route on day 10 in the club.

First weekend activities were the homeless man's jizz, date with Louis, modeling, store owner blackmail, counselor, and drugged.

*Edited to add reply

Reactions: Nighteyes11

blobjob

Aug 17, 2016
blobjob and you got new ntr scene?
Not sure how or where to get it, most of the second weekend is bugged or not there. But this is the ntr path so if it's tied to that this save should work once everything is fixed. This playthrough is also from this release.

D

Deleted member 9433

man this game is fu**ing good.
I just would change 1 thing. I would add the stroy line to 1 stroy so that you don't need to save and reload to get through every scene.

Reactions: TCMS and Namco15

hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016

Hey guys,
Just testing an NPC event here for the update. I really got carried away with this. It started off as something just simple. A mini event in a sense. It's kind of almost turned into a full event with what happens during it. Here you see Chloe topless. How she got to this is up to you to find out. All I can say is you have to have done the scene in the alley with the thugs bullying the girl into taking her top off. Both that scene and this can be found in the Afternoon of either Saturday or Sunday.
This isn't all for the NPC's though. There's some grope scenes you'll be able to get if you've got you outfit altered after hitting that 60- Morale marker. It takes a lot of time to give little dialogs to NPC's that's not the same everywhere. I like to do this as it adds more to the game even if it takes time. I hate games where you walk around town and all the NPC's say the same thing forever. Even if you're character is naked. This will not happen in my game.
In other news. I've had one of my friends go through the game from beginning to end to look for bugs. He's found some more that needed fixing. I fixed all the previous ones from before, but now I'm going to do these. Shouldn't take too long. I asked him to do it because some fresh eyes which have never played my game are always best to find problems in my opinion.
Should release the full version of 0.7 tomorrow. Bug free. NPC interactions added and of course recollection room completed for those who want to revisit the scenes of this update.
Going to probably do another post tomorrow explaining where I'm going from there.
Thanks for your support,
Key'

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
Realy nice news thx cant't wait. I like this ideas and game become more better and better.=)

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Can't upload it atm. Not behind pc. If not uploaded when home i will. We just got link

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Havn't played yet, uploaded it last night when i got home. It SHOULD be bugfree don't shoot the messenger:p

Wished it was bugfree srry doc

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes