3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I think I've said this in earlier versions but I'll say it now, I hate the fact that you can't get all scenarios in a playthrough, or that when you reach the end you don't have them unlocked. You will just be forced to play the game all over again see the same main story, the same secondary scenarios and be bored out of your mind just so you can get a few in-between scenes... That is extremely annoying to me...

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Totally can follow you on your argument TCMS !

Maybe he does like some other games later on make a extra place in recolletion room & make it with a code to unlock all & give them to yr patreons.

Jan 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure that is what they aim for. They will want people to play the game a lot since that will affect the popularity of the game.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Hey guys,

Firstly let's get into why I'm doing this a dual update. I was really ill last week, I was pretty much bed bound the entire week and I felt like utter shit. I couldn't really think of anything worse than sitting at my computer and working. We all know how much illness effects our motivation to work and this was no exception.

The reason I didn't tell you about this last week was that I had it in my head that I could make up for lost time this week. I couldn't, because fitting a work load of two weeks into one week is just too stressful and just too much at the end of the day, so I'm sorry that I couldn't do it, but I wanted to leave the post until today just to see if it was possible.

So I'm a week behind really, and that sucks but there wasn't anything I could really do about it. So expect the release of the game to be one week later pushing it back to the 12th of May. It could be earlier, who knows. It all depends on if I hit any bumps along the way or not.

Let's move on to what I've actually done this week. I've finished the first day of the update. It includes 3 scenes that are available along with of course moving along with the storyline. I'm still testing to make sure everything works fine, but that's something that I will finish up today so that I can start freshly next week working with the next day.

The 3 scenes are:

• Groundskeeper #2
  • Drug Dealer #2
  • Story related Scene which is essentially Prostitution.

If you want to see a sneak peek of one of the scenes then feel free to click this link and take a look:

I apologize for this set back, but life happens and as much as it pisses me off, it can't be helped. Those of you who have been with me for a long time know that I've never used illness as an excuse and I think this is actually the first time it's actually stopped my production of work.

I'll be back next week with another update. Feel free to express any concerns or vent any anger in the comment section. I'll reply as soon as I can and address anything you want.

Thanks,

Key'

Hope

Aug 5, 2016
Here you go!

"

Hey guys,

Not much really to report on this week. Just been working as usual. Will give a larger depth one next week before the update release.

There are a couple of other things I want to talk about, one of them being the fact that I'm about to send out links and these links will contain the usual stuff for your rewards, but don't expect the new patch to be within that PM. The link to the game within the PM will only be the latest version of the last patch with several more bug fixes included etc. You will receive the link to the new patch as of when it's ready (Hopefully Friday next week).

Lastly, I just want to talk about another Creator; Heaven Studios, who can be found at this link:

Here you will find an hand drawn art version of Chloe from my game which will be included in his game "Fleeting Iris". We're doing a crossover and it's been planned for a while. I'm lead to believe that Chloe will be in the next patch of his game, but I'm not 100% sure of this. For me I will be having Ayame in my game in a 3D rendition later on, but I'm yet to make her design.

As usual guys, thanks for your support and I will answer any questions in the comment section below.

Thanks,

Key'
"

Reactions: Krull

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Here you go!

"

Hey guys,

Not much really to report on this week. Just been working as usual. Will give a larger depth one next week before the update release.

There are a couple of other things I want to talk about, one of them being the fact that I'm about to send out links and these links will contain the usual stuff for your rewards, but don't expect the new patch to be within that PM. The link to the game within the PM will only be the latest version of the last patch with several more bug fixes included etc. You will receive the link to the new patch as of when it's ready (Hopefully Friday next week).

Lastly, I just want to talk about another Creator; Heaven Studios, who can be found at this link:

Here you will find an hand drawn art version of Chloe from my game which will be included in his game "Fleeting Iris". We're doing a crossover and it's been planned for a while. I'm lead to believe that Chloe will be in the next patch of his game, but I'm not 100% sure of this. For me I will be having Ayame in my game in a 3D rendition later on, but I'm yet to make her design.

As usual guys, thanks for your support and I will answer any questions in the comment section below.

Thanks,

Key'
"
atleast now we know wherether or not we will get the Fleeting Iris update

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
This might be a stupid question, but which 3 choices during Chloes infiltration is the wrong ones? I managed to get her morale down to 0 during her last weekend so i guess she's gonna fail her mission.

SneakyFoxShifter

May 13, 2017
One question from me :D I did not chose to kiss luis (not NTR route) and when I am at home at night on either first saturday or sunday there are no sparkles on my phone and I can't call denis. Also Idk if it is important but earlier in the week when dennis asked for a date Chloe said sth like: I can;t go with denis since i just gone out with louis.

Also, which day in this version is the last one?

Last edited:

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
One question from me :D I did not chose to kiss luis (not NTR route) and when I am at home at night on either first saturday or sunday there are no sparkles on my phone and I can't call denis. Also Idk if it is important but earlier in the week when dennis asked for a date Chloe said sth like: I can;t go with denis since i just gone out with louis.

Also, which day in this version is the last one?
Same goes for me don't know if my morale wasn't low enough or something, and if the event with Dennis is on weekend before meeting the mayor or it's on the coming weekend after the infiltration. Sunday after infiltration is the last one, so don't get raped in the alley game bugs out then.

SneakyFoxShifter

May 13, 2017
Same goes for me don't know if my morale wasn't low enough or something, and if the event with Dennis is on weekend before meeting the mayor or it's on the coming weekend after the infiltration. Sunday after infiltration is the last one, so don't get raped in the alley game bugs out then.
Thanks. If i got the rape in the alley cutscene on the first weekend should i return to earlier save? and how and when it bugs out?

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Thanks. If i got the rape in the alley cutscene on the first weekend should i return to earlier save? and how and when it bugs out?
No, I don't think you've to go that far to start over just avoid going there on Sunday to Monday. You can do second alley scene on Saturday/Sunday night. But rub one out if available on Sunday night.

SneakyFoxShifter

May 13, 2017
Thanks! One last thing could you tell me what are the right choices undercover? Don't want to play entire week to restart it because of mucking up :D That is if they are known but just not covered in the old walkthrough.

Reactions: spaghettidik

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Thanks! One last thing could you tell me what are the right choices undercover? Don't want to play entire week to restart it because of mucking up :D That is if they are known but just not covered in the old walkthrough.
Sorry, I've got the same problem, I managed to get 0 morale last day, so I guess either she'll become a prostitute or drug addict. My guess is that she have to confront the dealer instead of Sally, then when stripping you're not Drugs and have time to free roam around the club for intel, as for the scenes with the boss I don't know if you come clean or not.

What version do you play is it the same 0.7a one, or you've gotten a hold of the new version?

SneakyFoxShifter

May 13, 2017
0.7a the new one is coming this week isnt it?

PS. According to the old walkthorugh there are 2 variations of good ending 60+ morale and 60- morale. Just guessing that with 0 you will get the second one if you do the other things correctly

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes