3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
sorry for asking but what is lossy compression... and does it have the same content as the other mega link... asking because of size variation

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
lossy generally means loss of quality. Usually the images are not as big, as sharp, etc. That is one way of reducing the file size so it can be shrunk down even further.
Identical content but image/movie quality suffers.
Lossy could do okay on a laptop but not a 720p or 4K screen.

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
lossy generally means loss of quality. Usually the images are not as big, as sharp, etc. That is one way of reducing the file size so it can be shrunk down even further.
Identical content but image/movie quality suffers.
Lossy could do okay on a laptop but not a 720p or 4K screen.
THANKS

Reactions: ponyguy

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
guys iam stuck in second week sunday... not able to sleep...is it a bug... or the content ends here??

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
guys iam stuck in second week sunday... not able to sleep...is it a bug... or the content ends here??
It must be a bug, when the game ends, there´s a message telling you that, and gives you the chance of save, and its when you are leaving the bedroom on the start of the day.

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
It must be a bug, when the game ends, there´s a message telling you that, and gives you the chance of save, and its when you are leaving the bedroom on the start of the day.
how many weeks play is available in this version??

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
how many weeks play is available in this version??
Intro/Investigation week 1, Preparations for Infiltration week 2 Tuesday begins Infil Mission to weekend, Then She'll go back monday morning with new content which ends on wednesday morning

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
Intro/Investigation week 1, Preparations for Infiltration week 2 Tuesday begins Infil Mission to weekend, Then She'll go back monday morning with new content which ends on wednesday morning
for some reason i am stuck at week 2 sunday... cannot access the bed....

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
for some reason i am stuck at week 2 sunday... cannot access the bed....
Have you tried to go out of the house, the wardrobe can be a bit buggy so you'll be stuck in the bikini avatar, so when you save you're gonna have two chloe's which is kinda annoying.

Raio10

May 6, 2017
anyone willing to share saves? lost mine due to switching laptops... i thought i backed mine up but i didn't :(

Reactions: ponyguy

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Any guess what Key's update cycle should be now, like when we should be able to see v.0.83 or higher?

anyone who's a patreon with that info on hand.

Aug 5, 2016
We should see v0.9 somewhere around mid August. He's been somewhat unreliable lately because a close friend died so average update time is between 1 and 2 months, but now that the game is coming to a close he'll probably speed up his development.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Any guess to why Chloe doesn't masturbate, I've got the cucumber, is it because of the "Dennis Route" or some other reason, or is it bound to the "Kris Peeping Tom Route"?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Does anybody know how many scenes there are for the farm and to unlock them
From memory there are two scenes, one for each weekend, and you unlock the first by visiting the Grocery Store in the afternoon on the first weekend. The walk-through attached to the OP contains a section on the Farmer.

Stiffyrules

Jul 6, 2017
From memory there are two scenes, one for each weekend, and you unlock the first by visiting the Grocery Store in the afternoon on the first weekend. The walk-through attached to the OP contains a section on the Farmer.
I've done the second time at the farm but every time I go there for the third time no options appear

jk11

May 16, 2017
walkthrough is still at version 0.6.1
anyone got an updated one? it's so easy to miss things in this game!

Reactions: mazariah

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
walkthrough is still at version 0.6.1
anyone got an updated one? it's so easy to miss things in this game!
No update on that atm.

OT: i've changed my pledge to him.
Reason its public release a few days later. I will have it 4 days later as now. Still 3 days before public release.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes