3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

maxx

Aug 29, 2016
1) Kris garden 2) Sally/Justin (?) 3) Sally/Chloe 4) Chloe/2 Customers (I haven't found it yet: 5) Bad End)

If this is one or two to you then you're right.
This was in 8.2 as well... as far as I remember

kaoos

Jun 21, 2017
Also it says that Walking to Work (Final) will be included but so far I havent found it. Still running away from the hobos haha

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
Has there been a scene added onto the third visit of the barn or is it still bugged?
Still bugged, it got me to quit my playthrough again because it was still there.

After extracting the images from the game, there's no images extending that scenario either.

(EDIT: I'm talking about 0.9a, dunno if it is still bugged in 0.91, but I presume so.)

Last edited:

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Has there been a scene added onto the third visit of the barn or is it still bugged?
Still bugged, it got me to quit my playthrough again because it was still there.

After extracting the images from the game, there's no images extending that scenario either.

(EDIT: I'm talking about 0.9a, dunno if it is still bugged in 0.91, but I presume so.)

The third Farm scene isn't implemented yet, I guess Key' finish it for Chloe's last weekend and endgame in v.1.0
v.0.9 just finished the undercover part.

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
after the first weekend after being undercover and i need to go to sleep, I just can't cause the game don't change chloe clothes to allow to sleep leaving bugged there. This still happens since god knows when. 0.5 i think?. Any fix?

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
The third Farm scene isn't implemented yet, I guess Key' finish it for Chloe's last weekend and endgame in v.1.0
v.0.9 just finished the undercover part.
The problem is that you get stuck at the farm with no way to get out.

Don't half implement scenes that cause game breaking bugs to pop up. There's already enough annoying bugs in this game that can set you back an hour if you don't save after every scene.

Currently I seem to be experiencing a game breaking bug that has happened to me way way way back too, where the day just doesn't seem to advance after finding evidence in the locker at the brothel.

TheNerdXXX

Something in the Water
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2017
Currently I seem to be experiencing a game breaking bug that has happened to me way way way back too, where the day just doesn't seem to advance after finding evidence in the locker at the brothel.
If you go to the room where you work as a prostitute, just open the door. This triggers an exit from the school, and when you leave it becomes night time, you can go home and sleep. When you wake up, head straight back to the school. If you do this 3/4 times (annoying yes) it will eventually trigger Wednesday.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

In terms of performance, this is pretty much the best rpgm wegs. No slow down, no lags. I think the dev can make a good game if he partners with an artist.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Ive encountered a bug using one of the 16 save files included in the MEGA link. It happens on week-ends at night, when you head to the industrial district and do the scene where you got drugged with syringes & raped, then after when you're at home ready for sleeping you can change to your nightdress but you can't sleep.

So if you use one of those saves as @Key' specified these are bugged, just don't do this scene

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
Ive encountered a bug using one of the 16 save files included in the MEGA link. It happens on week-ends at night, when you head to the industrial district and do the scene where you got drugged with syringes & raped, then after when you're at home ready for sleeping you can change to your nightdress but you can't sleep.

So if you use one of those saves as @Key' specified these are bugged, just don't do this scene
yeah its bugged here too rip

Swingman83

Sep 6, 2017

How do you extract the images?

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Didn't see too much to be interested in. From what I can tell it's fairly vanilla and requires staring at a walkthrough while going through to get the most out of it.

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
hi guys,

tag says bestiality, is there only horse involved or some doggy action too ?

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes