3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Saltheart

Sep 2, 2017
Been following this one for quite a while...
Yup, she's a big titted, dumb-assed blond that I have loved taking through some nasty shit.
Waiting for the final before I snag another copy - but, thank you Key' for an awesome adventure!!

kktt252

Aug 6, 2017
hey guys why i cant find on data folder file named pictures in v0.9
in 0.8 was folder in and now isnt can somebody help me how to find that file or that photos inside?

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
what a disappointing update. looks like he milks people money for nothing. 3 month for one and a half scenes.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
prove it. upload your all clear savefile please.
As this game doesn't include a "review prior scenes" feature I'm not sure what use an "end of v0.9.1 content" save file would do for you, unless you want to see the MC stuck in the upstairs bedroom area just after she's gotten out of bed on the morning of "Day 20: Saturday".

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if there is an update walkthrough. I'm going to start from scratch as I missed loads of stuff up to V6 of the game. Just want to see as much sauce as possible.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
As this game doesn't include a "review prior scenes" feature I'm not sure what use an "end of v0.9.1 content" save file would do for you, unless you want to see the MC stuck in the upstairs bedroom area just after she's gotten out of bed on the morning of "Day 20: Saturday".
He just wants someone to upload a savefile with all scenes unlocked, like he requested a couple of posts before.

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if there is an update walkthrough. I'm going to start from scratch as I missed loads of stuff up to V6 of the game. Just want to see as much sauce as possible.
There isn't. Key said that he plans on doing an updated walkthrough, but I don't know when he plans to do it.

-

Nice update. It was more focused on the story, since it is the ending of the operation. Looking forward to the final version with the last weekend events (that must be full of sex scenes) and the endings (I did everything to get the NTR one).

Reactions: Terry Bishop

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
He just wants someone to upload a save file with all scenes unlocked, like he requested a couple of posts before.
I understood that but as I explained in my prior post such a save file is useless because you can't re-play the unlocked scenes.

Reactions: Terry Bishop

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Anyone who've played 0.91 from the beginning who knows if Chloe's Cum addiction route is complete after she been sprayed by the town hobo, I didn't see it in 0.81 but I know i've seen her pick up the same paper and taste it.
Maybe in v.0.69 or 0.70.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes