3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm still yet to decide. I'm waiting to see how other creators react to this news. I for one only actually found all this out yesterday, so I'm just getting a feel for my options. Once I know what I'm doing; whether that leaving it as it is, or having to remove certain things. I'll let you know.
Just take a few minutes to remove words containing "rape", any kind of "mind control", "incest", and violent sex on your front page and public posts. If it's behind a patreon-only post, then no worries. If the free version contains that content, then use a blog to host it and instead just link "free version on blog". That way they won't be likely to suspend your account and demand changes to your front page. They doing "fall cleanup" or whatever that is. :D
In a nutshell, get the "big 5" off your front page and public posts. If it's behind a paid post, it's fine. You can link to a blog for free versions if they contain the "big 5" content.

Aug 5, 2016
So there is a Recollection Room feature in this game. Theoretically it should be possible to hack a save to have all the scenes unlocked and available in it. Does anyone know RPGmaker well enough to do this?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
So there is a Recollection Room feature in this game. Theoretically it should be possible to hack a save to have all the scenes unlocked and available in it. Does anyone know RPGmaker well enough to do this?
You could use either "RPGMaker Save Editor" or "Save Edit Online" to edit the relevant switch(es) or variable(s) of a save file created on the final morning of v0.9.1 if:

a. variable(s) based and using "Save Edit Online" - you knew which variable(s) related to changing what clothes the MC is wearing.

b. switch(es) based - if either tool actually supported viewing the switches of that particular game's save file. (which for some strange reason even the v0.6.5.0 release of "RPGMaker Save Editor " doesn't seem to want to allow access to for me)

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
You could use either "RPGMaker Save Editor" or "Save Edit Online" to edit the relevant switch(es) or variable(s) of a save file created on the final morning of v0.9.1 if:

a. variable(s) based and using "Save Edit Online" - you knew which variable(s) related to changing what clothes the MC is wearing.

b. switch(es) based - if either tool actually supported viewing the switches of that particular game's save file. (which for some strange reason even the v0.6.5.0 release of "RPGMaker Save Editor " doesn't seem to want to allow access to for me)
I think it has less to do with the tool than with the game. HeavenStudios and 'Key have worked together before and Alansya Chronicles (HS game) also doesn't allow you to access the switches and variables via the save editor. I think it has something to do with the decrypting they use on the game and sprites etc.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I think it has less to do with the tool than with the game.
... or as maybe the required (switch? variable?) name table is not included with some RPGM based games, so there isn't enough information for said tool to display the switch/variable list(s) so the said tool doesn't allow access to the related tabs.

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
thx for news=) Really glad that will get new scene with homeless man hell yeah.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
... or as maybe the required (switch? variable?) name table is not included with some RPGM based games, so there isn't enough information for said tool to display the switch/variable list(s) so the said tool doesn't allow access to the related tabs.
But Officer Chloe and Alansya Chronicles are not RPGMaker MV based?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
But Officer Chloe and Alansya Chronicles are not RPGMaker MV based?
I don't think the games need to be MV for the switch/variable names to be excluded in the generated output, as the engines themselves don't need the names (only the IDs) to reference the related items internally.

Oct 28, 2017
Getting following error message:
RPGVXACE RTP is required to run this game...
Any ideas- thanks in advance.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Getting following error message:
RPGVXACE RTP is required to run this game...
Any ideas- thanks in advance.
You need to install a RTP pack, a link to dl page can be found in the forum. use the search box and search within the thread

Oct 28, 2017
Thank you both- now it works fine for me.
I thought the RPGVACE is only for gamedesigners. ;-)

Finkey

Sep 3, 2017
I'm stuck on Sunday night after first week undercover. I went to nightclub with Dennis and performed on stage. After that game gets me to home, but there is nothing I can do. Can't get to bed or change clothes or go out. Anyone knows what's the problem?

Also same thing happens if I don't go with Dennis, but masturbate instead. Or simply try to go to sleep. Can't get to next day anyway.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes