3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Well got to start of day 3 about where the other walkthrough stopped... So far no major things happening that a WT is needed but hey :) Currently doing NTR -MR run and will go back afterwards and see what is different on other paths etc...
What do you think so far? hmm no upload here... ok on google then Download then open for better functionality... back to playing :D

Update: now is up to end of day 14

Last edited:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
AHHH Crap: trying to finish NTR route and day 13 issue hehe
(Home) (Afternoon) (ADV TIME) (-6MR) NEED TO DO THIS FOR NTR!!! Use phone to have louis come over (my car is back? Lol This is bugged and broke my game ☹)

Seems this issue occurs if I enter the house itself at night time... i have to pass time elsewhere so did alley scene and it did second one not first hehe (i didn't do that first one in my real save, tested to see what MR was but then reloaded a save)

Last edited:
U

User_66221

Just to hearing about DLC of his new project, it's already epic.:D

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I'm stuck on Sunday night after first week undercover. I went to nightclub with Dennis and performed on stage. After that game gets me to home, but there is nothing I can do. Can't get to bed or change clothes or go out. Anyone knows what's the problem?

Also same thing happens if I don't go with Dennis, but masturbate instead. Or simply try to go to sleep. Can't get to next day anyway.
I'm betting that is due to the bug i found. You'll simply have to skip the Dennis thing and pass time another way. I find that on second weekend if I enter the house at night (not end of day) it screws up the game :( can't sleep car in drive etc..

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Phalzyr, you KICK ASS for making that walkthrough! Thanks so much for doing that! Figured I'd say it here and not just click the like button :p

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thank you. I now have it up to day 18, might finish first run through tomorrow and see what ending I get lol... So far they keep saying I'm doing good.... Don't think I made too many incorrect answers... Too bad i won't get the TRUE NTR ending due to bug :(

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
:D Well I finished first walkthrough however since it doesn't go to Monday I can't see if my final day of question answering was correct or not, I didn't get killed so... After I do a non NTR and a +MR route run through I'll upload here as rar or 7zip file... I'll update the one on google as well. OP You can add the link to first post if you want ;) until we get an update and the dev makes a fuller walkthrough

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hmm and now i found out you get spanking scene if you do not sign in every day like your supposed to :D

Edit: Well done for now got past first weekend doing +MR options... much more boring this way haha :p

Last edited:

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Haha yeah I bet xD

But still nice to see the options, and thanks for the work you're doing here, Phalzyr! For me, I really hope that I have missed something, and that when she is walking to the slut club place in her red dress in the late game, and all the men are jeering at her and she lifts her panties for them, that there is a gangbang scene with low enough MR. Have yet to see that or even know if it's been added or address yet.

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
@ : could you please provide your various savegames at the end of the different routes so far?

FinalSquall

Dec 12, 2017
As a disliker of NTR, but enjoyer of corruption games, is the NTR route in this game heavy NTR, like, is the guy getting NTRd always present?

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
@FinalSquall , last version I played had a scene where the boyfriend was literally behind the corner and talking with her, while a guy was fucking her. The whole boyfriend path is optional though. Like a side activity during the weekends.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@ : could you please provide your various savegames at the end of the different routes so far?
Since a lot of the paths are broken to the bug I encountered and no endings yet seems a bit uneeded, I might do this after next update though :D

Reactions: JackBeNimble
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes