3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

KinksterKitty

Jul 28, 2017
Hey, I was thinking of playing this game over again, seeing as I had an issue. Everytime I changed outfit, it stored in my save like I had a companion. All in all, in the end I could not finish the game since she could not change clothes.

Has this issue been solved, or has anyone else had this issue?

Reactions: User_66221

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey, I was thinking of playing this game over again, seeing as I had an issue. Everytime I changed outfit, it stored in my save like I had a companion. All in all, in the end I could not finish the game since she could not change clothes.

Has this issue been solved, or has anyone else had this issue?
There is an issue if you go home on second weekend during the night (one time frame before you need to sleep) a bug hits that goofs up the game. the game will soon be update (crosses fingers) with more content and hopefully remove that bug :D

Reactions: KinksterKitty

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Look on her Patreon. Nothing new post. This man being act like the Impure. But this is nothing news.

U

User_66221

A lot of patreons are inactives after x-mas holidays so i think it's a normal thing.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
how do i maximize this game? doesnt have options either like most other rpgm games

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
I'm on my fourth day of undercover, and while a brilliant concept, the stupidity of Chloe is really disengaging. I understand adult games tend to just automatically make all girls stupid but damn, such a waste with a game full of so much potential.

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016

Hey guys,

Just letting everybody know that I've sent out a version of the latest patch to $30 Patrons. It'll be out to everybody else in a weeks time when I've polished it off.

Thanks,

Key'
Hell yes!! Now time wait next week!

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes