3.70 star(s) 14 Votes
D

Deleted member 184535

check this link it might fix the issue
Followed instruction but still won't launch. Is this game worth the hassle of trying to get this to work.

itza

Sep 29, 2016
I posted a request for the Final verison

Reactions: Jude6

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Mmkay, then I don't know what to do, the game is great. I haven't had your problems since I installed the RTP Pack.
BTW have you tried to disable your antivirus or malware protection when installing the RTP it can sometimes give false/positives when installing?

D

Deleted member 184535

BTW have you tried to disable your antivirus or malware protection when installing the RTP it can sometimes give false/positives when installing?
Tried to no success. Are there any known programs that screw with rpgm games?

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Tried to no success. Are there any known programs that screw with rpgm games?
Some antivirus/malware programs can detect the files as false/positives try to download it again with firewall and antvirus disabled and reinstall when its disabled aswell.

D

Deleted member 184535

64bit 32bit? running as administartor?
Some antivirus/malware programs can detect the files as false/positives try to download it again with firewall and antvirus disabled and reinstall when its disabled aswell.
Tried with virus disabled made 0 diff.

64bit and have tried running as admin

think its a lost cause! no rpgm games work

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Tried with virus disabled made 0 diff.

64bit and have tried running as admin

think its a lost cause! no rpgm games work
I think you are having this issue:
It's apparently a memory access issue, in other words there is a app on the background that is stopping the RPGM from accessing your memory in order to launch, as I understand it.

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
What ? If you dont know he already released final ver.

1lonegamer

Apr 30, 2017
What ? If you dont know he already released final ver.
Did he ever release to less than $30 Patrons I pay and I have not seen a release since October. It is past time for 15 and 10 and I don't see a release here or on Patreon. Has anyone that paid 15 or 10 gotten it? Not asking you to share just want to know if anyone less than $30 will actually get anything this month?

blockbusted

May 25, 2017
i dont know
Did he ever release to less than $30 Patrons I pay and I have not seen a release since October. It is past time for 15 and 10 and I don't see a release here or on Patreon. Has anyone that paid 15 or 10 gotten it? Not asking you to share just want to know if anyone less than $30 will actually get anything this month?
mate. the last he post was on 26 january about the update

1lonegamer

Apr 30, 2017
I know, I am currently paying, I have paid various amounts in various months since June or July. I took a month or two off in there somewhere. I don't think I have ever gotten a download that was not public or that I did not get here first. All I am asking is has any of the $15 or $10 patrons gotten anything. The only one I can see on Patreon is October. I see nothing before or after.

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
Yes he sent to 15$ patrons and tonight he must send 10$ patrons. I do not understand your problem. I think we no have a hero who have new ver or want put it there that is all.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes