3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
you get the game tomorrow or what ?

Brenda

May 6, 2017
$10 supporters got it Monday just gone. I'm uploading a new version with some bug fixes and sending it to $5 Patrons today, then if you wait a couple of days I'll upload it myself here. Glad to see so many of you interested in it though :).

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
I don't think key send us final ver. on this week may be next who know that.

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Tomorrow I'll post it here, well at very latest Monday depending how busy I am tomorrow :). Seems to be some confusion here as to this being the final update? It's the final weekend of the game. The final day is the following Monday after this weekend which will feature 5 different endings depending on how the game is played.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Tomorrow I'll post it here, well at very latest Monday depending how busy I am tomorrow :). Seems to be some confusion here as to this being the final update? It's the final weekend of the game. The final day is the following Monday after this weekend which will feature 5 different endings depending on how the game is played.
Honestly can't wait to see what you have planned as far as the endings. Though I have to ask will there be more of Chloe in the far future?

Swingman83

Sep 6, 2017
Seriously can't wait for this! Key you're a legend. I'll be interested to see if Chloe has any further adventures

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
Yay, great. Could you list the five possible endings, please? :)

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
@Key' have you considered adding "Yanfly Engine Ace - Ace Save Engine v1.03" in your game?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
newest release...

Version 0.97a adds:

- Helping the Homeless final scene. (Afternoon - Industrial Sector)

- Church final scene. (Morning - Town)

- Sheriff & Tanya final scene. (Morning - Police Station)

- Farm final scene. (Afternoon - Farm)

- Louis NTR final scene. (Must have NTR on from earlier and done all scenes before with him using the telephone downstairs in the Afternoon.)

- Store Manager final scene (Morning - Town Store)

- Photoshoot final scene. (Night - Town)

- Alley Drugging final scene. (Night Industrial Sector)

- Dennis Strip Club - (Night - Home phone - NTR must be off.)

- Clothing Final Alteration (Afternoon - Town - Less than 30 Morale needed)

Another update will follow this one, it will include:

- Easter Egg Scene.

- Homeless man in town.

- 3 NEW NPC Events.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes