3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
the version i uploaded is .98 however the update log file doesn't have anything new listed for that version only .97 info ;)

I just got to second weekend and the bug that stops NTS and dennis story is fixed :D

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
Here are 2 saves. A few scenes (at least Louis and Dennis) can't be obtained. I would be grateful for saves where my missing scenes could be seen or completed.

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
Hello, I got error message "RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game"?
Help plzz ^^ ;)

hades

May 18, 2017
so im stuck after i talk to the boss and we are ready to make our move the next day i cant enter the boss room or do anything i cant leave eaither please help

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
Sheriff and Tanya you have to go to work early to begin their questline. It's right around the beggining of the game, where you can go to the market or to work, choose work.
For the second one just say no to Louis and you shoud get an invite from Dennis, accept it and you begin his questline.
Thank you!

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Can we get a save/saves with all the content unlocked in the gallery. Much appreciated!
You can't gen all the scenes in one single run -though you probably already know that- so you are going to need several savefiles to have all content unlocked.

A couple of version before, you could edit the switches of the savefile and unlock every scene, even scenes that are not in the game anymore like the former first priest scene. Sadly, the switches and variables are hidden now.

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
Anyone know what to do after the third scene in the barn. The next day i go there i try to talk to the farmer, she says his busy i better go to the bard and do whatever or something. I enter the barn but cant do anything, I cant open the fence or click on anything I also cant leave the barn.

Save provided if anyone can find any way to fix it.

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
It looks like I have a bug for the NTR path. As soon as I come into the house, I can see the phone glowing BUT the second saturday scene auto plays (the one in which Louis comes home, watch a movie and come upstairs while Chloe cheats on him. The scene ends by night, which means the phone can't be activated. I tried the scene on saturday and sunday and got twice the same bug.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes