3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

bobswa

Jul 19, 2017
The moment I walk into Chloe's house after you had the talk with Khan about the sting operation I just noclip and can't get up the stairs or do anything, how do you fix this?

px305

May 6, 2017
Anyone has a complete or at least a save on the last update? Lost my save and I dont feel like doing all the events etc all over again.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
One of those games you don't expect much of at first but once you play it, it's actually quite good.
The only gripe I have is how you're a complete nun at first, gradually become corrupted in a good way but then all of a sudden, you're the slut of the town. Like there is a part of the corruption missing.
Maybe it;s just me, because apart from that I really enjoyed the game so far.

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
No Dennis third scene for the last week-end?
I found a "school prostitution" scene in the graphic folder, but how can i trigger it? I have three or four save and i never encounter this scene in any scenario.

junkanon

Aug 13, 2016
Like there is a part of the corruption missing.
I think it's understandable because she was broken once by her ex. Remember the flashback during which she's forced to whore herself to the landlord to pay the rent? She was so traumatized by the whole situation that she managed to run away and to begin a new life. She then forces herself to face the degrading and humiliating circumstances she used to live in, which end up breaking her again.

She's returning to the "slut of the town" role, not getting to it for the first time.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
I think it's understandable because she was broken once by her ex. Remember the flashback during which she's forced to whore herself to the landlord to pay the rent? She was so traumatized by the whole situation that she managed to run away and to begin a new life. She then forces herself to face the degrading and humiliating circumstances she used to live in, which end up breaking her again.

She's returning to the "slut of the town" role, not getting to it for the first time.
Sounds reasonable, wish that wasn't in the game though, it makes it a little less fun to play honestly.
Didn't like the whole Julian part of the game in all honesty now that I think about it lol.

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017

This guy knows.

In all fairness to Iggy, I didn't want to fall into the same trap as taking it too slow, just as there's the trap of taking it too quick. I like to think I did it a little quicker than what a balanced scenario would be, but I did this for the reasons posted above.

Reactions: Daniel xVxd

Terry Bishop

May 17, 2017
Same issue with Louis and Dennis date events as complained above. In my case, getting back home and calling up the guys reverted to my second date with them accordingly no matter what I did. And yes, I did encounter "walking-through- walls-inside-the-house issue", too. However, after some fooling around the house I managed somehow to stumble on the staircase leading up to Chloe's bedroom and resurface normally. Fingers crossed for Key' to fix it.
Other undercover and final weekend adventures appeared to play as expected.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
I have a little bug. When Chloe came with Dennis to the night club on 20th day (Saturday), game stucks, no actions by trying push any keys on keyboard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
man read 51 page please key already know that and fix it. i no have this bug =)

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
at 1st i tought this gonna suck, after 1 hour of gameplay i find myself hooked finding all the route without walkthrough lol one of the most interesting game out there lol

Reactions: UncleVT

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I have a little bug. When Chloe came with Dennis to the night club on 20th day (Saturday), game stucks, no actions by trying push any keys on keyboard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm planning on an update today which addresses all known bugs. Also will fix any problem with the Dennis scene and make the third variation available!

at 1st i tought this gonna suck, after 1 hour of gameplay i find myself hooked finding all the route without walkthrough lol one of the most interesting game out there lol
Glad that you like it, dude :)

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes