3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Strange, this new version don´t recognize my old saves, there´s no error, the continue part on main screen is Grey, only new game is available.

U

User_32285

Strange, this new version don´t recognize my old saves, there´s no error, the continue part on main screen is Grey, only new game is available.
I had the same issue. Started a new game

Start a new game make two saves on save 13 and 14 (with your own saves use the corrsponding numbers).

Then copy the downloaded ( or your old saves ) over those.

Lastly reload the "new" save(s)

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
The final NTR scene is bugged and no work can you fix it ? Character debuff no help.

Reactions: Terry Bishop

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
any CG's rips? how many more updates till game is completed
1 more until version 1.0, but I have some DLC add-ons which will be one or two scenes involving some of these kinks.

- Pregnancy
- Tentacles
- Afternoon Tea with Ayame (From Fleeting Iris)
- More

The final NTR scene is bugged and no work can you fix it ? Character debuff no help.
Can you explain a little better please? That way I can get it fixed as soon as possible.

Daede

Apr 25, 2017
@Key' have you considered adding "Yanfly Engine Ace - Ace Save Engine v1.03" in your game?
I was bored and so looked into this myself. It is easy enough to do, so far I have Yanfly Engine Ace - Ace Save Engine v1.03 script running which show details such as current morality and location added to that I have the Vel System - Chapter Indicator v1.00 add-on which allows the addition of extra information such as current Outfit, Title and Public Opinion. This gives plenty of details to easily keep track of your saves and increases the max number of saves to 50.

Example below that may or may not show seeing as I do not have link posting rights as of yet...

Seeing as how I was messing with it anyway I also tacked on GALV Confirmation Add-on so that you get confirmation pop ups when overwriting, deleting, loading saves etc and for a little crash protection I also have VM of DT's Basic Autosave v1.1 that will automatically save the game every time you area transition.

I could add even more information to the save screen if desired such as whether the NTR flag has been set or not etc.

If there is any interest in this I can start a mod thread.

ofcourse, @Key', if you want to officially add this to the game I would be thrilled to offer any and all assistance necessary to help you do so including sending you all of the modified scripts and instructions on exactly where to put them. Shouldn't take you more than a few minutes to do so just PM me and we will get it sorted (All scripts come with free commercial rights so no worries there).

Cheers,
Daede.

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
1 more until version 1.0, but I have some DLC add-ons which will be one or two scenes involving some of these kinks.

- Pregnancy
- Tentacles
- Afternoon Tea with Ayame (From Fleeting Iris)
- More

Can you explain a little better please? That way I can get it fixed as soon as possible.
I explained it a while ago (upper page 50). When you come home to use phone, the 2nd saturday's Louis scripted date occurs immediately, which gets you to night. I also explained that I tried it on the 2 days without success.

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
When i go Afternoon home or stay in morning and go down to phone, start first ntr scene Louis is ringing to door and Chloe start walk through walls. Oh and i find another bug or you forgot to add final scene with Dennis Strip Club in the evening phone no work and i check game no have cg with this scene:) Thx for so fast answer. All that i check start new game no use old saves ;)

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
I love this game but it needs to be updated A LOT more frequently.
Noted. Planning on next update being finished for 5th of February. On target to definitely have it for February so Patrons will only get charged one more time before the game is technically finished.

I explained it a while ago (upper page 50). When you come home to use phone, the 2nd saturday's Louis scripted date occurs immediately, which gets you to night. I also explained that I tried it on the 2 days without success.
Fixed it. Thanks for the heads up, just missed a dumb switch. Hate it and love it when it's as simple as that. Hold off on playing if you want to see the next variation as I'll be posting an update tomorrow.

When i go Afternoon home or stay in morning and go down to phone, start first ntr scene Louis is ringing to door and Chloe start walk through walls. Oh and i find another bug or you forgot to add final scene with Dennis Strip Club in the evening phone no work and i check game no have cg with this scene:) Thx for so fast answer. All that i check start new game no use old saves ;)
Somebody brought this up to me. Turns out It didn't save properly, so I've lost most of it. It'll be in the update tomorrow though. As for the NTR fix, read the quote above.

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
Noted. Planning on next update being finished for 5th of February. On target to definitely have it for February so Patrons will only get charged one more time before the game is technically finished.

Fixed it. Thanks for the heads up, just missed a dumb switch. Hate it and love it when it's as simple as that. Hold off on playing if you want to see the next variation as I'll be posting an update tomorrow.

Somebody brought this up to me. Turns out It didn't save properly, so I've lost most of it. It'll be in the update tomorrow though. As for the NTR fix, read the quote above.
Thanks

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes