3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Kalmir

Jul 7, 2017
Hey fellas, did anyone see the actual final walking to work scene, if so what do u have to do to get it.

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
Final walking to work scene is when she show her panties that is all or Key forgot add this scene or delet ;) I'm interested key will add scene with cucumber:)

px305

May 6, 2017
Well, guys dont skip the first days if u star a new game, u miss a lot of events on the weekend.

PD: Can someone share a save on the last weekend please, like for real.

ojfutd435612w

Feb 4, 2018
Hi people, has anyonw got a save for the first weekend? or does anyone know how to change the morale? I think i missed a few options in the first week and now the MC doesn't seem to want to do anything
Thanks

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Great game, interesting story, i totally like it. I need more of this games :)
I complete i think the 0.98 update

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Hey everybody,

Here is the latest version of the game. It includes things such as:
- Dennis Scene #3 is fixed along with other bugs consisting with earlier variations of the scenes like getting stuck in walls or being transferred to wrong places etc,
- Louis NTR scenes are fixed. I've fixed all bugs known to me
- Various other bugs have been fixed.
- New save menu which will show you more information. To activate it, load up your latest save that you're using and save over it to have a clearer view of some of your variables. (Thanks to Daede :))

LINK:

If you have any other issues then please don't hesistate to PM me and I can try my hardest to fix any problems as quickly as possible.

Thanks,
Key'

cinnaks2

Jan 17, 2018
I wouldn't call it prematurely, i'm on beginning of week 3 with 4 (6 actually, but i play on 1.5 speed-hack) hours of playtime passes.
With 2 playthroughs needed to explore everything (Good/bad); (NTR/non-NTR), a longer game could be tiring. I'm supper excited to see conclusion. This game is landing in my top 3 RPGM games along Humbling Experience and Lily of the Valley.
I'm going to check out those two games, I'm disappointed I'm at the last day rn.. :/

Shakunai

May 10, 2017
Hey everybody,

Here is the latest version of the game. It includes things such as:
- Dennis Scene #3 is fixed along with other bugs consisting with earlier variations of the scenes like getting stuck in walls or being transferred to wrong places etc,
- Louis NTR scenes are fixed. I've fixed all bugs known to me
- Various other bugs have been fixed.
- New save menu which will show you more information. To activate it, load up your latest save that you're using and save over it to have a clearer view of some of your variables. (Thanks to Daede :))

LINK:

If you have any other issues then please don't hesistate to PM me and I can try my hardest to fix any problems as quickly as possible.

Thanks,
Key'
I love your game so much xD

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes