3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I still can't get the last NTR scene on the current weekend.

As soon as I enter the house at the afternoon, it automatically starts the previous NTR scene from the second weekend (the one with the black dude fucking Chloe while the boyfriend is waiting for her upstairs).

I hope Key will be able to fix this since I downloaded the last version he provided and I still got this bug.

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
Man he already fix it i no get this bug this bug was fixed.

critter

Jun 9, 2017

As soon as I enter the house at the afternoon, it automatically starts the previous NTR scene from the second weekend (the one with the black dude fucking Chloe while the boyfriend is waiting for her upstairs).

I hope Key will be able to fix this since I downloaded the last version he provided and I still got this bug.
Me too

I started from an old save (0.91) after store manager #3 on Sunday morning.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
I restarted a game yesterday till the 'end' and up till the 19th day it ran fine mostly, but after that and especially the weekend it is still very buggy, first off all it's only 1 day, sunday is skipped for some reason, and then you have events that are bugged out. I think it's best to wait for 1.0. My opinion.

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
XD I play new game and find only bug with NTR scene and Dennis now that is all work for me. Stop use old saves that why you have strange bugs and ntr no work scene.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
XD I play new game and find only bug with NTR scene and Dennis now that is all work for me. Stop use old saves that why you have strange bugs and ntr no work scene.
I didn't load old saves, though i did copy them over then overwrote them... I started new game to play though... hmm does simply having them present screw up game... hmmm... maybe i accidentily loaded one after crash though hmmm

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
in the walkthrough it says get enough choices wrong for the slave route does that mean raise suspicion and dont gather evidence
I assume so... I was going to check this out while making saves ;) but then hit the major bugs, I'll try redownloading and not copying any files over from old version and see...

@redlight Thanks for pointing that out... I was going to correct that kind of stuff while making other saves :D I had it right at top of walkthrough at least hehe

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
One thing to say... AMAZING GAME!

Chloe goes up there with the girls: Elena, Anna, Lily, Sarah, Lida... and Sally, Ashley, Melty, Sabia.

Wanna make us fans even happier? Tell us this is only the end of chapter 1! boom!

Reactions: Jack the Rapist

ishtra

Aug 6, 2017
Great game but this last weekend has been a washout for me. when louis calls i shoot off to the side of the screen and cant move game freezes. only way on is to skip to night nothing to do. next day sunday rinse and repeat. on last day lol.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@furios hopefully soon i will... I just went through again from scratch and bugs aren't there so must have loaded a bad save at one point during ntr run through..

Reactions: furios

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017

I already shared a way to avoid this yesterday. Stay at home on the morning (get dressed, click on bed to wait until afternoon). Then go downstairs and click on phone. The scene will start as it should.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes