3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
1 question in the final ver will you add scene with cucumber ?

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
Ok, for Louis scene, I can still reproduce the 2nd saturday bug if I come from outside the House. If I skip morning and go the phone, no problem, the scene occurs as it should. But if I come from outside, I have 2nd saturday scene happening as soon as I come in as before the patch.

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Ok, for Louis scene, I can still reproduce the 2nd saturday bug if I come from outside the House. If I skip morning and go the phone, no problem, the scene occurs as it should. But if I come from outside, I have 2nd saturday scene happening as soon as I come in as before the patch.
Does it only replay once, because I added a new switch which should activate on the replay and then not allow to it happen again? This will be the problem with it for one time only anyway?

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
Does it only replay once, because I added a new switch which should activate on the replay and then not allow to it happen again? This will be the problem with it for one time only anyway?
Can't really tell. I had the problem on saturday, which got me to the evening,so I just ended the day, waited for afternoon and got the third scene on the sunday.

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
Dennis Scene and Louis NTR work fine for me thx for bug fix and if it's not difficult to answer the question that asked a little higher;)

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I still can not do anything on third weekend, I was going though with fresh playthrough, and can't do anything on third weekend for third scenes and after doing other to get past Saturday it was now monday next and nothing to do at school :(

Updated my walkthrough for questions/evidence/suspicion

Other bugs:
Bug:
Day 12: After coming home in bathing suit if you go upstairs then walk back down something bad triggers...
Day 15: morning it says last day of wekend message but it is monday ;)

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Can someone upload the cgs or a save file with the gallery? i really dont want to replay the game from the start again. Thanks

Reactions: AdultKing

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Can someone share a save, in the last weekend please?
I was going to do several last weekend saves and upload but my NTR run through no one will do final scenes so holding off till final version to go through that trouble... :( I was planning on making a save at 3rd weekend for each type of ending that covers different weekend events so all final weekend scenes will be seeable but... sigh.. not sure if it just my ntr run through or 3rd weekend in general is messed up... don't feel like doing this until the ending part can be done by me...

Nevermind ooks lke it was due to copying old saves over although I could swear that i didn't use them :eek:

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
I am no find any bugs and key now work only on final ver game no bug fixes he is already all fix.

redliight

Mar 25, 2017
@ thanks for update on walkthrough, not sure if anyone pointed it out, but dates with Dennis are during night, not afternoon.

Everything other is perfect, can't thank you enough for evidence/suspicious part, i wasn't really getting that one.

no one here

May 15, 2017
in the walkthrough it says get enough choices wrong for the slave route does that mean raise suspicion and dont gather evidence

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes