3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Are endings working in this version (0.98.5) or we need to wait for 1.0 for endings to work? I ask this because author of the walkthrough stated that he can't get past day 19.
"You’ll talk to Khan and then head home. (Game still isn’t going beyond this point for me)"

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
that was due to me with old save game issue I'll find out shortly if endings work hehe... making dennis save for a poster above right now...

Anyone: Did anyone get more than 6 evidence if so can you tell me where from that isn't in my walkthrough...

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Are endings working in this version (0.98.5) or we need to wait for 1.0 for endings to work? I ask this because author of the walkthrough stated that he can't get past day 19.
"You’ll talk to Khan and then head home. (Game still isn’t going beyond this point for me)"
Nah says end of update at final day..

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
anyone has a save for 3rd dennis scene non ntr?
Save 10: like 15 but at night in fornt of phone for you ;)

Save 15: Ending 5 - Dennis, Priest, Tanya + Sheriff, Farm, 0 Morality, 6 Evidence, 0 Suspicion

Save 17: Ending 7 - NTR, Store Manager, Tanya + Sheriff, Homeless, Photography, Drug raped, 0 Morality, 6 Evidence, 0 Suspicion

@op here is a minor update to walkthrough... I'll go through other modes prob when final release is out...

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Hey,

Some of you are waiting for answers from me. I'll be giving some answers to bugs, info etc, tomorrow.

Reactions: jimmyjam

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
I already shared a way to avoid this yesterday. Stay at home on the morning (get dressed, click on bed to wait until afternoon). Then go downstairs and click on phone. The scene will start as it should.
Nah, I still got the same bug as soon as I went downstairs in the afternoon.

I was finally able to finally get the right NTR scene with @Phalzyr 's save 17 provided above. Thanks, man. It just sucks that I didn't get it through my own playthrough.

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
thx realy wait new information from you :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
where is jail can anyone help me plz
The jail cells are in the west wing of the police station, at end of hallway is a man at a desk, go around him and there are stairs going down behind him.

@thedude you're welcome. Yeah for some reason i had no issue getting that scene :D (after i started from scratch ;) old save must of crept in my loading at some point... so i erase everything and started over...)

@key which begs to question is it pointless making save games now? will they be unusuable for final day once new version is out?

furios

May 14, 2017
Save 10: like 15 but at night in fornt of phone for you ;)

Save 15: Ending 5 - Dennis, Priest, Tanya + Sheriff, Farm, 0 Morality, 6 Evidence, 0 Suspicion

Save 17: Ending 7 - NTR, Store Manager, Tanya + Sheriff, Homeless, Photography, Drug raped, 0 Morality, 6 Evidence, 0 Suspicion

@op here is a minor update to walkthrough... I'll go through other modes prob when final release is out...

thanks its a nice present after a shit day at work

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
The jail cells are in the west wing of the police station, at end of hallway is a man at a desk, go around him and there are stairs going down behind him.

@thedude you're welcome. Yeah for some reason i had no issue getting that scene :D (after i started from scratch ;) old save must of crept in my loading at some point... so i erase everything and started over...)

@key which begs to question is it pointless making save games now? will they be unusuable for final day once new version is out?
thnx mate

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
and where is far

and where is farm ?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
and where is far

and where is farm ?
When you go to car or transfer spot during specific time of day (Afternoon) it will ask you to go there BUT !!!! you have to talk to the guy in the store first! In afternoon there will be a man standing in front of cashier talk to him and after that it'll be available

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Key' I tried to get ending 2 but it won't fire? i use drug third time and guy doesn't attack me when I leave as i expected...

Also i noticed you (or whomever made the png) had the last ending listed as bad variant and second to last as good variant, however shouldn't that be other way around since last is collected enough evidence?

lightweiwei

Jun 13, 2017
Do anyone have a save that have already trigger all the event? The skip to new content function will reset all the weekend event.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes