3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Hahaha, what wouldnt you give to know? I will give you the titles and you can search them.
This might probably be the most valuable post on this forum. Tho i'd add some other girls there too. Here it goes:
(before you need, know that I am a corruption genre fan)

Elena - Elena's life
Anna - Anna's Exciting Affection
Lily - Lily of the valley
Sarah - Sarah's life
Lida - Lida's adventures
Sally - Sally's authorative report on illegal prostitution
Ashley - Good girl gone bad
Melty - Melty's quest
Sabia - Kingdom of deception

Let me add a few more:
Ellie - Parental love
D - Dating my daughter
Alice - Dreams of desire
Mia - My sister Mia
Katie - Katie's corruption
Amy - Love and submission

Games worth mentioning:
Wolf girl with you
The twist
Summertime Saga
The adventurous couple
Cuck simulator
Corrupting the intern
Web
Big brother

There you go, my small Holy grail of great stories
Small part of me wished there were games in that list I haven't played yet...

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Information & Poll regarding Endings:
Patrons only
Mar 6 at 6:49am
Hello,

Firstly, everybody should have received a PM containing the final weekend patch up to version 0.99. This adds a new scene and some bug fixes. The scene is an NPC one which can be accessed in the weekend. If you want a hint to it, check the changelog in the game folder.

Anyway... I'm going to put up a Poll literally instantly after this post regarding the endings of Operation Infiltration. I don't want to openly spoil the endings, so I thought I'd use this Poll to find out which (if any) endings you'd like to know beforehand, or if simply you don't care and would rather wait and find out for yourself. Anyway, check the post that comes after this and please find time to answer it.

I just want to mention once again, that when the final day is complete, various add-ons will be released with kinks that would not otherwise fit into the game. I'll go into these in further details in the future.

Hope you're all having a good day,

Key'

torqqq

Dec 11, 2017
gyus pls share save game file... :( i wanna see gallery so badly.. and here Save file editor is usless... :( (sorry for english)

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017

Sami2214

Sep 1, 2017
Am I the only one who can't find the options menu anymore? I hit esc and all it brings up is the save menu. What am I doing wrong?

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes