3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I had to edit my save as for some reason a few variables that state you have done all the content from previous version was switched off. After turning them on now seems bug free. May want to check your saves .

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Buggy update. After event near clothes store I can't change location from town to another, star dissapeared:angry:
Did you load save from previous version? I found previously that being problematic... Note this version still doesn't have ending only a little bit was changed so I for one am not going to do anything more until next version with endings comes out...

dimo84

Oct 9, 2017
Is there a way to load my old saving? Every time when I load them and at the being of the next day its says finnal and the game is over...

Thegame

Jun 10, 2017
So this game is asking for files and folders that simply don't exist in the download for some reason.

The download's come with no System folder in the graphics section (thus no windows .png file for example) and several audio files missing as well (decision audio cues for example)

anyone have any idea why or have a way for me to get them?

krzysiek88

Feb 4, 2017
hello guys, I hav stuck at the farm . Is there any chance to edit save file an undon the last move?? Or maybe someone could create one for me
Day 14
Evidence 1
Suspicion 1
Taken illicit drugs 2

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes