3.70 star(s) 14 Votes
D

Deleted member 184535

I think you are having this issue:
It's apparently a memory access issue, in other words there is a app on the background that is stopping the RPGM from accessing your memory in order to launch, as I understand it.
tried suggested actions. Dont have any start up programs interfering with it. Just makes 0 sense

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
tried suggested actions. Dont have any start up programs interfering with it. Just makes 0 sense
Try scanning the folder with your AV. I had a problem with a Ren'py game like that, scanned to folder, the AV said it was clean, and then it worked. Apparently, it changed the register that BitDefender uses to check applications. Couldn't hurt....

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Pardon my ignorance, but is this supposed to be the final update to the game or is this covering just the final weekend and nothing else?

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
thx for news eh sad that is nobody have the game =(

Reactions: ponyguy

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Oh last monday... My bad. I knew it was a monday :D I think I lowered my patreon to $1 so I'll just wait :D

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
$10 supporters got it Monday just gone. I'm uploading a new version with some bug fixes and sending it to $5 Patrons today, then if you wait a couple of days I'll upload it myself here. Glad to see so many of you interested in it though :).
As a puny low tier supporter I patiently wait for the update. Thanks for the great game Key. :)

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
To be clear, I don't have it yet either (and won't get it today). But my philosophy is, it's worth to wait for good things ;)

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes