3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
As a disliker of NTR, but enjoyer of corruption games, is the NTR route in this game heavy NTR, like, is the guy getting NTRd always present?
Since we don't play this game as the boyfriend, but as the chick, there are only cheating scenes (optional) and the game is pure corruption. But if you dislike cheating scenes, they can easily be avoided.

Toclafane

Sep 23, 2017
If there are any scenes people would like to see, I would be happy to look through my saves for it and upload the file.

If I don't have the scene and have some free time, I'd consider quickly running through the game to unlock the scene for you.

FinalSquall

Dec 12, 2017
Since a lot of the paths are broken to the bug I encountered and no endings yet seems a bit uneeded, I might do this after next update though :D
Is one of these bugs that on the second Sunday (the weekend after being undercover), it seems to be impossible to sleep, it seems to always add a second Chloe to my team and not let her sleep, pretty strange (I cannot advance the story).

One Chloe is "Police Officer" one Chloe is "Member of the Public", not even sure which one is supposed to be there lol.

Edit: Ok, fixed this. It turned out Chloe was in the map for her room in weekend 1, but ofc should have been in her room for weekend 2, so I added a teleport to weekend 2 night map, removed the Chloe that shouldnt have been in the party and was able to progress to the next day, the consequences of this hack I do not know tho lol.

Ok, I fixed this in the

Since we don't play this game as the boyfriend, but as the chick, there are only cheating scenes (optional) and the game is pure corruption. But if you dislike cheating scenes, they can easily be avoided.
Good to know, are there any very good scenes that are exclusive to the NTR route?

Last edited:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@FinalSquall
Yes if you ever enter you home at night on second weekend it stops you from sleeping and resets a lot of things to like it is first weekend... I'll wait till this is fixed to continue

FinalSquall

Dec 12, 2017
Yea, as I said above I did actually hack it and manage to get past that day, and I did manage to make it to the end of the week (start of the last weekend) where it said that was all the content

Swingman83

Sep 6, 2017
Have somebody ?

Patrons only

Hey guys,

I just want to wish you all a Happy Christmas! I did want to surprise you all with the update being released today, so that you could all rush down your dinners to fap away XD. Unfortunately that's not the case as I couldn't get it all finished to a degree I was happy with. I'm sorry about that and also sorry for missing just about every fucking release I give! I think I'm just going to stop giving release dates or even thinking of them to save myself the humiliation.

Anyway, it's dinner time. I just wanted to pop on her and let you all know I'm thinking of you this Christmas! Talk to you soon! You're all the best!

Key'

Reactions: ariloxi and Bubaa
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes