3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
oh you have to get to very end for addict ending to fire? hmmm maybe that is why I can't get it I thought it'd just fire upon leaving like how the slave one does...

Sigh

I did find out that the ally bullies third spot :D

I'm a busy making ending saves... not sure when I'll have the full set to upload...

Reactions: JackBeNimble

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
Phalzyr you are my HERO dude! Loving this game too here, looking forward to any saves you might cough up or stuff you find out, man!

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
oh you have to get to very end for addict ending to fire? hmmm maybe that is why I can't get it I thought it'd just fire upon leaving like how the slave one does...

Sigh

I did find out that the ally bullies third spot :D

I'm a busy making ending saves... not sure when I'll have the full set to upload...
I don't know for sure if you have to get to the end for the addict ending., was just guessing. I remember a walkthrough telling about that ending since a version starting with a 6 or a 7 but the pictures labeled addict ending were just added a day or so ago.

I'm multitasking some stuff right now so I haven't gotten to play it just yet but I did extract the pictures to check.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Well I have one ending spot made, should be able to make others faster now, was a bit busy today... and reading some hehe. I'll post my saves sometime tomorrow or Sunday depending on how fast i get through the other routes...

Hmmm looks like NTR overrides everything else??? I only done 2 NTR events on my addict save 2 evidence and gave same ending as my 3 NTR 6 evidence save...

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
Well I have one ending spot made, should be able to make others faster now, was a bit busy today... and reading some hehe. I'll post my saves sometime tomorrow or Sunday depending on how fast i get through the other routes...

Hmmm looks like NTR overrides everything else??? I only done 2 NTR events on my addict save 2 evidence and gave same ending as my 3 NTR 6 evidence save...
The pictures that are labeled NTR including the ending, how does one get those? I have played pretty far on that route before and never seen them. The ones like this one below. Later scenes have 2 guys.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The pictures that are labeled NTR including the ending, how does one get those? I have played pretty far on that route before and never seen them. The ones like this one below. Later scenes have 2 guys.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After you kiss louis on the first date you have to go on date with him each weekend and that image you posted will be seen. Go home in afternoon and use phone to call him.

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
check if you have the folder saves if no create it.

Reactions: LOL32

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
Thanks for taking my criticism on the chin and not getting defensive about it. I enjoy a lot of your game. It's just that by the time the action really starts to pick up, you've already been going for hours and hours and it starts to feel tedious. I'll probably continue it a bit more today and see how it goes now that I'm just past the "plug" scene. I'm curious to see where the story moves to.

It's good to hear that you've learned a lot between starting the project and now. That's how it should be. This also brings up the point of how Early Access releases can really hurt a title unless you have a very clear start/middle/end laid out from the get go. Going back to the pervy cops, for example. They start out spying on her,making lewd comments from day one. Sheriff gets her a new outfit to check out her body, spanks her a bit, all within the first week. By week 2, she's dating, loved and protected. These continuity issues happen when you're trying to make content for the next update instead of making content for the good of the game as a whole. It's far too common in a lot of media; tv/movies/books etc. But the story matters most. Well that...and good cumshot renders. :)

I hope you keep making games, Key'. You have a great knack for writing and dark scenarios and I hope your next title is even darker and grittier!
Not sure why he didn't bring this up, I guess he figured he would just accept it as his own mistake... a lot of the thrown in shit was community requests like the beastiality. Also the start of the game is mostly story and then the rest of it is just sex sex sex... I would also blame on the community. Each month we would get a day or maybe two of the first week, then believe it or not there was a rework to Chloe's character model, then finally the weekend... people kept asking when will we get this or that. I said the rest of the game after the beginning felt like he was uninspired but maybe he just kept throwing all the shit in to shut people up.

I kinda wish the rest of the cops stayed pervy... none of them but the sheriff knew what she was actually doing or about the sting. It would have been nice for one of them to run into her dressed like a prostitute or actually show up at the school as a client. The female cops rivalry with Chloe also went no where which is disappointing. That could had been a route to one of the male cops showing up at the school as a client.

I also have to say i'm shocked to see Key here. I recall when he first found some one had posted his work he threatened banning if he found out who they were lol

LOL32

Dec 13, 2016
check if you have the folder saves if no create it.
thanks bro, the game before didnt need for a save-folder
I guess the game change a lot since the last time I played it. many thanks

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hmmm tried several different variations and can't get any difference between NTR and TRUE NTR.. hmmm

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes