3.70 star(s) 14 Votes

Key'

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Key said there is only six... You using save from version 1.0.1 or just 1.0... in 1.0 he didn't have it set correctly.
What he said. Like an idiot I accidentally set it to 7 evidence required when there’s 6. The latest version fixes this.

Going to make this guy my bloody spokesman :coldsweat:

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Key said there is only six... You using save from version 1.0.1 or just 1.0... in 1.0 he didn't have it set correctly.
Thanks! Everything is working...

Although, that slave ending... an orgasm during childbirth? Erm...

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
back a couple pages i posted my saves... it includes all ending unless there are two NTR and one not working as orig planned...
I remember there were two different NTR endings displayed in the last walkthrough's file available here (which i assume you were also its author)... If I'm not mistaken, there was one where we would have to get all the 7(?) pieces of evidence, called NTR TRUE ENDING, and other without them.

Was it @Key' who had told or hinted about those two different kinds of NTR endings? Or was just something that you would have assumed?

je4079

Apr 8, 2018
Correct, there is no NTR ending, since the main character is alone and without a relationship

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Was it @Key' who had told or hinted about those two different kinds of NTR endings? Or was just something that you would have assumed?
The png Key created had two NTR endings one with 80% evidence one without, currently even trying other ways like moral i only got the one ending... so either it is broken or he changed his mind...

@Key' I really appreciate your participation in the discussion here. For the moment I'm waiting for the final version, but I wanted to ask:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
@Key'
I am not sure if it's only me, but I can't play scene in recollection room - Helping the Homeless #3. It always ends with error:

HelpingHomeless3.jpg HelpingHomeless3_.jpg

NoirRen

Aug 18, 2017
I have a problem in the final version of the game. In the morning of day 8 when I go downstairs and I must get a call from sheriff the game just freezes. Anyone had similar problem?

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes